[Release] gun_catalogue. A clean, interactive and immersive gun store

Some help ?

Good evening,

Here I modify it: https://github.com/TTVErraticAlcoholic/gun_catalogue/pull/9/commits/f0d54715c808d5692b387b523b7b8fe228fb8db7

Relate to this to know how to add weapons and ammunition in the config.lua of redemrp_inventory V2 : https://github.com/TTVErraticAlcoholic/gun_catalogue/pull/8/commits/160e65e7aa830ca938851444b1175cd0c8b591d4

4 Likes

little revision for inventoryhud v2

local ItemData = Framework.getItem(_source, data.weapon)
ItemData.AddItem(1)

local ItemData2 = Framework.getItem(_source, data.weapon)
ItemData2.AddItem(1)

local ItemData = Framework.getItem(_source, ‘revolver_ammo’)
ItemData.RemoveItem(1)

RegisterServerEvent(“RegisterUsableItem:revolver_ammo”)
AddEventHandler(“RegisterUsableItem:revolver_ammo”, function(source)
local _source = source
print(“hi”)
TriggerClientEvent(‘gunCatalogue:giveammo’, _source, “WEAPON_REVOLVER_CATTLEMAN”,code)
– Framework.delItem(source,“revolver_ammo”, 1)
local ItemData = Framework.getItem(_source, ‘revolver_ammo’)
ItemData.RemoveItem(1)
end)
-------- Pistol
RegisterServerEvent(“RegisterUsableItem:pistol_ammo”)
AddEventHandler(“RegisterUsableItem:pistol_ammo”, function(source)
local _source = source
TriggerClientEvent(‘gunCatalogue:giveammo’, _source, “WEAPON_PISTOL_MAUSER”,code)
– Framework.delItem(source,“pistol_ammo”, 1)
local ItemData = Framework.getItem(_source, ‘pistol_ammo’, 1)
ItemData.RemoveItem(1)
end)

Not Working with Inv V2, even if i change all the codes you give here.
Always same error as MGames.

For some reasons my console keeps saying Could not find ressource gun_catalogue while it clearly is in ressources… any one can help me out?

Even with the Inventoryv2 and the config done there is still issues arising for some reason

1 Like

If i wanna buy and i don’t know what is problem

1 Like

That could be fixed by changing line 78 with
local ItemData = Framework.getItem(_source, data.weapon)

how do i save the weapons with redmrp

have you fund a fix for this?

Nice!

Just wanted to see if anyone has gotten this to work with the latest GitHub - RedEM-RP/redemrp_inventory: An Inventory System for RedEM:RP ?

For some reason, the weapon is not saved after buying it. After a restart or after a server restart.

1 Like

Hello, first question. Is Mythic Notifications working for anyone? Me it says on the server that the version is only for GTA5. So I won’t let her go. And I also have a problem with weapons. The catalog is shown, but after clicking on any weapon or ammunition, the server throws a _getItem error into the console. How can I set it up so that it works? The plugin is great, but it doesn’t work.

For VORP, a catalog and a cleaning complement would also be interesting as well? Will it be available for VORP? Thank you

this resource hasnt been supported for years. Id recommend either having a dev fix it for the current redem/vorp framework or moving on

any ideas?

You have to make one out of 2, you can take that from RDX in part, I’ve partly finished it for Vorp, the only problem is that he only puts it in the weapons menu and not in the inventory