[Release] GTA:Online Loading Screen [Paid]

gtaon
Hi there!:wave:

We made you an awesome FiveM loadingscreen. This loading screen comes closest to the loading screen of Grand Theft Auto Online. Why would you want it to be similar you may ask? Simple. Because players are used to this and it displays professionalism.
Plus you support our Snaily Art by purchasing this loading screen. So it’s a win win situation! :mascot: :heart:

Loading screen features
  • Ability to host the loading screen on your webhosting environment instead of on the FiveM server. (Uses iFrame. Tweaks, edits and changes are nearly instant without the need to restart the resource or server.)
  • Cycling infoboxes.
  • A stylish image background slider OR YouTube video background. (Check our Read Me file)
  • A little loading box stating ‘loading server’. (this does nothing and is an infinite loading box)
  • Background music.
  • A time-out page to which the player is redirected if the loading process takes too long.
    • Background music.

Demos

Click here for a demo (background slider version)
Click here for a demo (video background version)
Click here for a demo (time-out screen)

→ BUY NOW FOR JUST €5

Need support or want to see more Snaily stuff? Click here for our Discord server.

Code accessible Yes
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 1200
Requirements None
Support No
22 Likes

Looks noice, maybe this will bring some variety to server loading screens. Hopefully.
-Umfasa

1 Like

This is amazing, is it possible to modify to our liking?

edit- ignore me its html :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It’s beautiful. That snail tho :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

kek
https://www.devtesting.pizza/hi/i/ca8d2f7.mp4

6 Likes

Man’s not hot but the lady is. 10/10 resource.

5 Likes

At least its a 10/10 discount code name though

3 Likes

:open_mouth: dis is b.e.a.u-tiful!

2 Likes

Looks amazing! Definitely gonna try this ^^

Keep up the good work!

• PilleMeister
1 Like

:open_mouth: me like a lot

1 Like

Maybe its a fun idea for the people that use this to make something awesome, to showcase us what they did with this.

:thinking:

1 Like

The starting sound doenst work?

Yeah you’ll have to make it a .ogg instead of a .mp3.

2 Likes

so inside the index html i change it from mp3 to ogg?

Hi mr Skypeo, good thing but i ha one question. Dose this uptimized for vRP ?

2 Likes

Thats really cool :wink: but on some screens like 1440x900 its not properly scaling at all ^^
all the text is out of the screen ^^

1 Like

@_TeK :wink:

@amokz So go search, learn and figure it out yourself!

@mraes Hi, izza purfect for vee ar pee.

Btw edited the download link to direct to tha actual release on github instead. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@Skypo ive try’d everything and the loading.ogg doenst start so basicly the path or the music is not correct.

This is neat! With a bit of TLC, people won’t be able to tell the difference haha
Nice work!

2 Likes

So has anybody figured out the audio yet? No matter what I try, nothing seems to work.