[Release] Gruppe6 Security Cars Addon Pack!

Hey man great job, love it maybe you could a suburban or Tahoe, just a suggestion, if you were to implement one of those id leave a 5 star rating

How would you disable the siren? I have alreadt changed the vehicle class to VC_MUSCLE and took off the law_enforcement flag and emergecy_service.

Everything else works fine!

I still have not figured this out, anyone have any ideas? ^^

Have you googled it yet?

1 Like

I have, everything I find says to change the Vehicle Class. Tried that still nothing.

Have you tried to change the sirenSettings in carvariations? Set them to 0 like so “”

Do you have the templates for these 3 cars?

i have this pack but the lights are red and blue not amber how can i change that?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SrApvBu22qoKx5b6Q8__-kllrlhhw2Kw there you go.

this is what the look like there ok of a night but not the day time how can i make them bright for the day time

1 Like

Radiance V
(20chars)

Thank you guys so much for 2000 downloads! I’ve been away from FiveM for a while but I’m back and I’ll start releasing some more packs shortly! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update 1.1

• Fixed red and blue corona issue thanks to @TheKodah.
2 Likes

I can use it for the regular Single Player game as an ADD-ON, right?

Yes make sure you rename them so there replacements :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks sick! Keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks bro! <3

20 char

1 Like

Very nice cars sir. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

@dibzer is there a way to provide an els vcf file for els users? that would be great!

These are NON-ELS model’s, people would have to download the ELS verison and use there XML files