[Release] Gruppe6 Security Cars Addon Pack!

Looks sick! Keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks bro! <3

20 char

1 Like

Very nice cars sir. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

@dibzer is there a way to provide an els vcf file for els users? that would be great!

These are NON-ELS model’s, people would have to download the ELS verison and use there XML files

Leave some suggestions down below on what other vehicles you’d like to see in the pack!

I would be interested in seeing a tahoe, expedition, slicktop cvpi, slicktop explorer, and F150. If you could do those that would be amazing.

1 Like

I’ll look into it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! (20character)

1 Like

Can you please extend the pack with some more vehicles like for example pickups, and maybe a key car. Like in Norway we have armored cars with keys to unlock different doors to different facilities. I don’t know how it is in other countries, but that’s how it is in Norway.

1 Like

Is this pack ELS or Non ELS?

Its Non ELS.

Is there anyway you can send me the templates (for skinning) on these cars I want to make a unique security skin using these cars if possible.
My discord is YaaBoiiCheesecake#0001

you should also maybe have impala and taurus

These are the hurk’s CHP pack. Use the templates that come with it (may not be in that link)

1 Like

I very much like this one, but when I try to start it. It kinda just crashes my server…

That isn’t causing your server to crash. You’re timing out lol

Maybe downloading the vehicles is using more internet then you think. Causing yourself to time-out.

1 Like

there is no siren but if there is for you go in vehicles.meta line 98 and change VC_EMERGENCY to VC_MUSCLE

@dibzer how do i spawn them once i put the files into my resource folder?