[Release] Graphics Reborn

Hi there. I am finally excited to release this Graphics Mod! For the longest time I was struggling to make this look good. Leave reviews and such!

Download - Contains breaking files. Do not use

Photos

12 Likes

Server sided?

20 chars

If you’re asking if this graphics mod is server sided, no. I have no plans on making it server sided either.

That’s like asking, why not to make a forced graphics options server sided. Let choose everyone their own graphics enhancements.

2 Likes

It has a readme.

Cool it looks nice. I will definitely try this. Thanks!

No problem! Feel free to leave any feedback, ask any questions or report any bugs. I’ll be more than glad to answer.

1 Like

I am looking for alternative for NVR for FiveM, since it has one issue I feel it’s too complicated for me to fix, but upon installing this, my FiveM client won’t start :confused:

Clear caches.xml located inside your FiveM application data?

It crash for me as well i did try a full fresh reinstall and it did the same.

Did you try to clear caches.xml? And and what point did it crash.

well not sure what you mean by caches.xml But it will load i will see the screen then it crash. But like i said i reinstalled fivem completely then i drag drop your citizen then i start the game goes to loading fine then on main screen crash no error displayed
edit. Ok i found the caches.xml. I was blind omg lol. Will test and see whatif that fixes it.

Ok, after deleting caches.xml, it works! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Let me know how it goes!

It works super great now.

Thanks man! Appreciate the feedback.

looking forward to checking it out…

after taking a drive on the server, im very impressed. great job bud

Thanks!

Looks great honestly. Might be dropping this in instead of NVR :wink: