[Release] Ghetto pack MLOs

Took a long break from my PC. Good to see you’re still releasing things!

1 Like

I’m glad to see you

thank so much bro way to go fsfs im having a issue where the texterues keep changing colors any fix

Perhaps the texture size is incorrect… You need to see if their dimensions are 512x512

What is the front door cord

1 Like

Coordinates would be nice lmao

Seriously? I can recall at least 3 different resources out of my head for that purpose.

For example:

Best regards

I think he was asking about the coords for the 7 or 9 MLO it added, the showcase nor the description tell us their locations. I personally would like to know this information as well, but thats just my 2 cents. I have only been able to find 4 out of the 9 (i think i found them all but I can only enter 3 of them). Im trying to sort out whats what

@nats01 I’ve read “what is the front door coord” and i thought they mean this door:

Coords to that door: x: 76.36
y: -1948.25
z: 21.17
Heading: 54

The other door from the first screenshot:

x: 39.1
y: -1911.64
z: 21.95
Heading: 58.43

If I was mistaken and you need different coords then apologies to anyone concerned.

This is really nice. one of my main focuses atm is the ‘hood’ so i really needed these. i also see a few other house with the same shape where more could be added. really really nice work
well the door issue is not to do with a added IPLs or existing edits in the area or load order ~ to my testing.
I really hope the author can work on this issue, and further develop this. but for now, tbh i think ill just make teleports :slight_smile: if anyone figures out a quick door fix let us know :slight_smile:
Also me personally. nothing showed up in code walker

Hopefully somone that does MLOs picks this up and fixes it. or maybe the author just need to maybe try export it all again

im having a issue where the doors are closed and wont open 8(
i can no clip inside them thoughg and this is the only mlo that does this for me

How can I multiply this interior in the other houses?

Use codewalker

1 Like

i have the same problem…

Has Anyone Figured this out ?

Hello, I installed this MLO: [Release] Traphouse MLO 2 house works on the other hand the 3 rd is empty you will be why?

When the Gangrage could be released sir? could we have a link? Thank you

1 Like

has it been updated?