[Release] Generic DUI 2d/3d renderer

I’m not so good with scaleforms. How did you go about placing your url as a replacement for that TV background?

Render targets, theres a good tutorial on the forums if you just search ‘render targets’

1 Like

replace the: pos[0] - 1, pos[1], pos[2] + 2,
with: 437.73 - 1, -989.81, 31.84,

1 Like

oh, you used a cheaty method

1 Like

Could questions :stuck_out_tongue: Can I enable cursor and can I toggle the sound somehow?

Youll need to make a cursor

1 Like

Got it, and how can I set the heading of the texture?

as its a scaleform, change the rot params in the drawing 3d part

Cool, thanks. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone, could someone make a simple lua code to display the youtube or soundcloud video on the tv screen ? I can’t get it to work :joy:

2 Likes

Hello, can you please not go offtopic here?

Is it ? My bad ! (20 char.)

Hey, I really do not understand, I have a red screen … Could someone share the script? thx (I use translator, sorry)

Hi, when i stop the resource, the sound is still playing and when i restart it it doesn’t work anymore (i don’t see the screen :/)

Could you please make this work upon resource restarting?
It will be really useful for positioning and developing

Thanks, keep up the good work!

EDIT: Reloading resource work, but when unloading, the sound doesn’t remove

Also to make the reload work, the stream folder need to be in another resource, because if you reload it it reload the streaming too apparently

1 Like

You’re not supposed to restart this resource at all. Restarting it probably will never work correctly. You want to make separate res for using this one.

What i usually do with normal DUI is destroy it then restart, usually works for me (never tried this so not sure if this method will carry over)

Too bad there is no documentations on DUI’s. I have been trying to make it work without success :frowning:

Lies:

1 Like

How does it rotate and why does my sound extend to the entire map

erm what keys are they to activate this? Cheers

1 Like