Features

• Write your own notes and read other players
  • Synced between players
  • Optimized
  • Config time to remove the note auto after a specific amount of minutes

Links

Depandacies

Future Plans

• Being able to save notes and open them through a menu, would be much easier if everyone used a meta data inventory to save item data so you could save the note in the inventory
4 Likes

Yoo, i do like your scripts but what to stop me from getting free note script on fivem to yours [Releases] ESX Notepad - just seems little bit pricey as well, don’t get me wrong you do some nice scripts but this might not be the best when people can get free one !!!

1 Like

Get the glitchy one, go ahead.

Frob scripts are the best always, premium support <3.

1 Like

That one is old, unoptimized and probably not getting supported anymore. The scripts are not the same

I’ll add some more updates this week aswell.
And I got som future plans…

If you can make notepad as item to save text to database then i’ll buy it rn :hugs:

1 Like

I open the note and can’t seem to close it after writing the not any ideas?

You press escape, if you have written it will drop and if the note is empty it will not drop

To save the notepad text in the inventory, you’ll need meta data for the framework. For example item bread has id 102838 and specific data for that item like 3/4 eaten. You’ll need to make alot of changes in es_extended for that to work.

I might do a seperate UI for where the notes are stored

Nice work, great looking overhall !

Still having issues, can’t seem to close the note pad once opened in inventory?

Oh, if you are using esx_inventoryhud make sure to add it to the inventoryhud config.closeUI

Added it but the notepad still will not close :unamused:

Have you renamed the resource?

Nope.

Should say something in the f8 if it doesn’t close

Check your dm

1 Like

same problem…

You need to add fnote to inventoryhud config close.ui otherwise you can’t close it.

did you actually add fnote to your inventory?

Notice the last item “fnote” then it will close no prob

Hello, have you update the script?