[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

How can I set to pay when refuelling, because i have free and in my server they can not free hahahaha

hi how can i chat with fivem support

Hi everybody ! This script works with edengarage2 ?
Does the script work when storing and picking up the vehicle from the garage to save gasoline?

Modification does not start. Gives an error about the absence of a file.

Love this mod, one of the reasons I started FiveM was because I saw some video of someone actually filling their car up, and I was hooked from their.

Great work :muscle:

1 Like

How can you refuel helicopters? I don’t get the prompt

Well. Let me quote myself:

This is a simple fuel system for all on-ground vehicles

is there anyway to disable the actual fuel part of this and just show the fuel bar?

Do u have a another download link? Bcuz none of the other download links don’t work.

1 Like

Release FRFuel v1.7.0 · thers/FRFuel · GitHub

Will this work with TrewHUD ?

Hi,

So I’m having some issues with this script. I’ve installed it to my server, I thought I did it correctly though there’s always a chance I messed up, though it doesn’t work? All the files are where they should be, “start frfuel” is in my config, yet it just doesn’t start? Even when I try through the F8 menu ingame and try to start it. Nothing. Any chance anyone has an idea as to why?

Show pics. Also if theres a folder inside a folder it wont start. Check where the resource.lua is or the fxmanifest.lua.

I ended it up getting it to work, thank you though.

This is a standalone resource. As trew_hud_ui is ESX, no. If you need a trew-compatible fuel system for ESX, use LegacyFuel - it’s good and configurable. It has a standalone option also.

1 Like

thank ya

Updated download link.

Why Fuel Not Full
or because set variable 65% ?

I’m having trouble with adding custom fuel pumps, this is what I added in the code.

The last XYZ input is the one I placed and it isn’t working.

1 Like

Havin’ the same issue…