[Release] FRFuel [v1.7.0]

Basically what it does is deduct the price of fuel from the users wallet and if they’ve not got the funds it fills it up and then sets them wanted and sends a global message saying that they’re wanted.

I’ve just got it in a seperate .lua file in my gamemode and referenced it in my resource.lua

omg awesome…wow perfect, am i running this as additional resource?

I run it in my normal gamemode, you can add it to your gamemode.

@thers, what do you say about [this] ([Release] Additional vehicle speedometer [alpha version]) script integration? I can draw fuel indicators and new textures for this. It would be great to make it all-in-one instead of multyresource.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Release] Additional vehicle speedometer [alpha version]

Source code is open and will always be, so feel free to change it as you need.

Oh boy that would be great!

is this a client or server?

also noticed there is a few gas stations missing one in grove st by nearby franklins house kind of then a few more in NW of LS

I removed the 911 system thing it was getting annoying and everybody able to see it non stop.

If you mind highlighting those on some map i would add them as soon as i can.

Thanks you for this Script you help me a lot <3

Hey HST :slight_smile: Could you explain us more how to add this part of script to FRFuel ? :slight_smile: Would be welcome. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@Scapin copy and paste the code into a blank text document. Save the document as frcost.lua add frcost.lua to the __resource.lua as a server__script. Add it to the frfuel resource and start your server.

1 Like

Love you Bro :slight_smile: Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi guys,

I just want to know how we can modify the fuel gauge on the HUD please ?

Thx :slight_smile:

When you have $ 0 and use the pump. A problem occurs and gives money but it can not be used in the store. If we disconnect and reconnect, the money disappears and returns to $ 0

It’s unrelated to this mod as mod itself don’t manage money manipulation.

Hi how i can change blip name and blip color ? Thanks