(Post withdrawn by the author )

(Post withdrawn by the author)

11 Likes

OMG this is beautyfull

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Great Release Brother! Made a few tweaks to match it for Americans. For anyone wanting MPH go to:

client.lua

Change all value of 3.6 to 2.236936

Then open the:

main.html and change km/h to mph

Resource did come with a nice seat belt function as well! You can add that too, but searching for 3.6 and changing to the value I stated above!

Also for us who do not use liters, you can also open the:

main.html and search for this class:

<div class="linea"></div>
        <div class="fuel">
            <span> <i class="fas fa-gas-pump"></i>&nbsp;&nbsp;</span>
            <span class="gas">69</span> <span>&nbsp;&nbsp;L</span>```

and change the L to something like T/E for till empty or something!

Great release my guy! Seriously nice, sleek, and professional. My players will enjoy this I believe! :)
1 Like

vrp?>>

1 Like

It’s Standalone

1 Like

Hi there, anyway of integrating 2 things? A way for when you have your seatbelt on, the icon disappears? Also, a directional compass that just tells the player where the vehicle is facing? For instance if on power streeet it would say N | Power Street or something like that?

1 Like

That’s legit, good job.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s totally possible. I can do it for you. When I’m done with it I’ll respond to your comment with the modified version!

Betra I think it looks like one that I know xD :rofl:

The UI looks really good, I’ve tried it on our development server, only down side is the performance, but there’s just so much one can do about it.

1 Like

It does xD

alv la gente no tiene originalidad estos dias :V como hacen con los de marbella q digan Hud de Infames o Hud De (Tal server) y ya esta pq despues no les gusta que los escrachen ajajaj

1 Like