[Release][Free] Tinus Flatbed

no bro i dont have a anticheat

hi tinus i have the problem when attached the car…the car go down…

Hey brother, amazing script but i have this problem. Can you upload the new version with this problem fixed? Thank you.

Hi, sometimes the camera is under the car. It doesn’t always have the bug, but sometimes it does. Got any fixes?

in fact with my tests, what seems to me is that in a certain position of the vehicle. Camera appears broken or not

@Tinus_NL
Hi, great job first of all, I am working on this script and I have 2 questions.

1. Could you tell me Hesh of the flatbed3?

2. If I want to use the original flatbed how can I remove the original flatbed?

Tinusssssssss

hi, i find myself with 2 flat beds on the truck every time, how can i fix?

I have already tried to download the latest version of the flatbed but nothing

Make sure the Extra’s are disabled in the config.

Hash = “flatbed3”, – String | Hash Of The Vehicle

Extras = {

[1] = false -- Integer | Enable/Disable Extra's When Used

},

Hey, I want to get in contact with you. Would this be possible?

https://gyazo.com/518874ec3b26fc2dee41305e874004c1

Can lower the flatbed but thats it

It is probably interfering with an other script. You will have to go thru some trial and error to find whichone it is. Many times it is a AntiCheat is check that first.

Hi the Flatbed despawn sometimes and not come back is it normal or bug?

Are you sure that the flatbed prop isn’t being deleted by a anti cheat? If not does it get fixed when reentering the vehicle?

I´m will check it. Thanks

Howdy, how would I go about putting this on different flatbeds?

Editing the config file. Just read the notes besides each value.

I´m have 2 problems take a car can not drive 3rd Person see only the car on the Back the second thing is im detach the car make a salto. And the attach button sometimes not showing and for other players its not fluid…and last you here everywhere siren when open lights we have check it.

Can u help me a bit?
I have a problem, i change truck , but it dont show up some options to use flatbed?