[Release][Free] Tinus Flatbed

thanks for sharing this with us
is it synced between players

even with version 1.0.5 still bug
I tried with speedo etc.

3 Likes

In the newest version (V1.0.6) i have fixed all issues regarding some vehicles not being able to get welded to the bed and the camera collision glitching out. I also added the possibility to disable Vehicle Classes from being towed. Just so you don’t see someone tow a plane around!

Thanks for all the positive feedback and the useful info on the bugs you are experiencing!

Technical

It seems like the GetClosestVehicle native doesn’t return vehicles with the Emergency class. This has been fixed by added a function that uses the FindFirstVehicle, FindNextVehicle, EndFindVehicle natives to get all vehicles and then loops thru all vehicles and finds the closest one.

For the Camera Collision bug the DisableCamCollisionForEntity had been added to the loop instead of just running it once. Apparently GTA/Fivem automatically turns it back on after some time.

2 Likes

its fantastique it work perfectly with addon car now thx a lot

1 Like

camera is still broken, all i see is under the car i am towing when driving

when i want to lock the car i get this error?

got this problem to brother https://i.imgur.com/ym3q48C.png

FXServer 5283

gamebuild 2189

hello, what could this error be (sorry, I’m newbie)

This isn’t any “error” with the script. This is just a FiveM core error to notify you about the Texture sizes being to big. This is normally just an error you can ignore or if you are dedicated to fixing it lowering the resolution of the textures inside the .ytd files.

1 Like

But this is a error

This isn’t a error with my script or one i could fix. This has to do with an other script interfering with this. A other user had the same error because of his AntiCheat. This Github Issue might help you resolve it: Bug on attach · Issue #3 · TinusNL/tinus_flatbed · GitHub

no bro i dont have a anticheat

hi tinus i have the problem when attached the car…the car go down…

Hey brother, amazing script but i have this problem. Can you upload the new version with this problem fixed? Thank you.

Hi, sometimes the camera is under the car. It doesn’t always have the bug, but sometimes it does. Got any fixes?

in fact with my tests, what seems to me is that in a certain position of the vehicle. Camera appears broken or not

@Tinus_NL
Hi, great job first of all, I am working on this script and I have 2 questions.

1. Could you tell me Hesh of the flatbed3?

2. If I want to use the original flatbed how can I remove the original flatbed?

Tinusssssssss

hi, i find myself with 2 flat beds on the truck every time, how can i fix?

I have already tried to download the latest version of the flatbed but nothing

Make sure the Extra’s are disabled in the config.