[UPDATED] Standalone Currency System

I feel like you should add a occupation part to this so you can see what your job is and be able to change it.

1 Like

I think I will go with ND Framework or something, got any other suggestions. The framework is work in progress and I really need a name now.

3 Likes

start [money] correct? in server.cfg?

nothing is coming up when i try to type /give or anything near an atm or in a bank.
what am i doing wrong??

You use /give [amount] near a player not an atm. And yes that’s right you do start [Money] in cfg.

1 Like

It doesnt seem like the script is even running
No GUI near bank or atm or at all

I simply put start [Money] in server cfg and kept the same folder structure you had in your zip.

Am i also supposed to start [ATM_Script] etc too?!?

This is step by step how to correctly install it.

1. Download it from GitHub.
  2. Extract the folder.
  3. Take [Money] folder and drag it into your resources folder.
  4. Write start [Money] in your server.cfg.
  5. Restart your server.
1 Like

Its what I did though. Nothing working. :frowning:
Is this esx required? maybe I’m missing some other dependencies?

What have you tried in game and if you tried anything what errors did you receive in the F8 console?

1 Like

Just an update I was able to finally get it working by moving all of the folders into my main resources folder rather than keeping them inside [money] folder

also i absolutely love this!
THANK YOU!

Question. I noticed at like say Paleto Bank… i can use the ATM but it says Maze Bank.
Additionally the tellers do not work though at this branch as its not Fleeca I assume

Two more questions do you know if we can make the hud a bit more transparent for this mod?
Also if its possible to move the name down to below the green line? See:

1 Like

Yes, all atms have the Maze bank ui and all banks have the Fleeca bank ui. Maybe I can change it sometime and make it more specific to different types of atms and different types of banks.

1 Like

Would be an awesome upgrade! More accurate for RP etc.
I will follow the thread for sure for updates!

1 Like
  1. I had deposited all of my cash into the bank account. Then I logged off of the server. I rejoined and had the starting cash back in my pocket even though I had emptied my cash on hand before logging out.
    Is that intentional? Does it only save your total balance in your bank account and not cash amount?

2. Your amount saved. is it based on your steam username/discord username or some such like that?
    As in, what if someone had another character they wanted to use. They currently have no way of switching to one right? Hmm

Im currently aware of the first issue and it’s a simple fix that in will fix tomorrow.

In 2 it saves based on their steam so there is currently no characters to choose from but I’m currently working on a character selection framework or something along that where you can create and play as a character and that would allow you to save the money separately to each character. This will hopefully be finished early next month.

1 Like

That sounds awesome I’m really looking forward to it!

1 Like

Have you seen this script? [Release] vRP/ESX\Standalone Gruppe6Robbing( Now synced between players!) "Armored truck robbing"

its so cool. It however puts money into its own thing. How cool would it be if it deposited the money into your script’s file? Oh man. Possibilities!

yea hes awesome!

1 Like

So, how hard would it be too integrate it with a framework or like with jobs

Very easy, I’m currently working on a framework to support this. I’m about 80% finished and I’m also going to update this moving most of it server side. And might use sql instead.

2 Likes

Are there any jobs that go along with the system? Would love to see some! Like a 24/7 clerk or maybe being in a law enforcement agency for a job.

I’m working on a framework that will allow such addons.

3 Likes