This is amazing, well done

2 Likes

Very good. Looks very nice

2 Likes

Wooow
The best free maps release that i have ever seen

Well done

1 Like

Wow! Impressive release! Hopefully, you are doing more or planning on doing more?! Awesome ideas and amazing work :grin: :+1: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hello !
I was wondering if you provide the cinema screen coords in the ReadMe file ?
Because i’m pretty sure some of us will use Hypnonema on it or other stream resource.

BTW I love the map ! You did well re-texturing the original one !

On the topic of retexturing, I need to work out compression as it is currently a little over the file size limit, as you’ll notice in console, however it is not a major concern right now and isn’t game breaking.

Great

2 Likes

Update 2.0.3

• Added taxidermy addon props, courtesy of SMGMissy

• Fixed and updated OPTIONAL XMAS folder and backup files

1 Like

This is such an amazing project!

2 Likes

Thanks! I can’t for the life of me understand mirrors though, that’s the only thing that’s really missing from this :tired_face::disappointed:

the card is really lovely.
But I use hypnonema
Pmms doesn’t work. There is no place to enter a link to the clip

@Vikus_Van_De_Merro

PMMS does in fact work, as I stated here:

1. Install pmms and be sure to read the ReadMe thoroughly.

The reason pmms doesn’t work for people is cos they expect everything to be drag, drop, start resource.

Poodle, aka Kibook, a good friend of mine and creator of the pmms script, went above and beyond making pmms not only work for tv screens but radios and vehicles, adding visualizers and a high pass filter, as well as providing static emitter muting when media is played (play something in a biker gang mlo and its’ audio will stop playing, and pmms will play), best of all, all of the render targets as of mptuner, have been provided. This is a LOT of work cut out, that I do not feel like I should have to do, for hypnonema. With all due respect to anyone who wishes to use hypnonema, you are on your own.

Please read the readme provided in PMMS’s github thoroughly, and you should eventually figure out why you can’t play anything. You need to set it up correctly.

If you have any issues, you will need to contact the PMMS creator.

1 Like

Minor bug update

• Fixed top floor bathroom door positioning

• Moved leftover floating cameras to be attached to side of ranch

• Added more xmas decorations to basement hallway - OPTIONAL XMAS FILES

2 Likes

Hi nice MLO i like it :slight_smile:

just a question. how can i make a gfx or get one?

I do not know sorry @Smokiiee

its okej :smiley: thanks for the reply

Kibook is super helpful though, so she should be able to assist you when she’s available :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

ADD /resources/[local]/pmms`
ADD server.cfg
exec resources/[local]/pmms/permissions.cfg
start pmms

the place where to insert the link to the file does not appear
maybe some mod is in conflict, I don’t know

pmms comes with it’s own permissions.cfg. This is the reason it does not appear, you have not followed simple instructions and read the readme for pmms… @Vikus_Van_De_Merro

If you have any issues, you need to contact the creator of pmms. I am not the creator. If you want to use hypnonema, you’re on your own.