[Release] [Free] [MLO] Ranch De Caniche With Cinema 2.1.0

@RedneckLovinLife

1 Like

I found the problem and fixed it. Itā€™s not a nearby MLO, or anything else outside of the Ranch. Iā€™ll leave it for you to figure out, while I build some more crappy framework.

1 Like

What was the problem? Because Iā€™d like to know, rather than have people blame me for incompatibly issues @RedneckLovinLife

1 Like

I apologize if I came across standoffish or rude, regarding my comment about frameworks;

Iā€™ve never worked with them, and donā€™t use any on my test server or any servers I join / help run, so unfortunately I canā€™t troubleshoot them, so compatibility with frameworks is a ā€œtroubleshoot on your ownā€.

Also with that being said, when Iā€™m testing things, Iā€™m always on my own so itā€™s a little near impossible to test on a server of 32 or higher.

Iā€™m only aware of the prison map as itā€™s been brought to my attention, but I have also been told that thereā€™s a map nearby that touches collisions, which seems to mess with it, and another map that touches the VINEWOOD sign :thinking::man_shrugging:t2:
Iā€™m hoping I can at least get a list of resources or scripts that might be clashing with this so I can at least make that list available and bring awareness.

As for me ā€œfixingā€ anything on this resource, unfortunately I wonā€™t be; I will however be adding additions and props if something from a new DLC grabs my attention and I see a purpose in it.

1 Like

Hello i hace the same problem and i donā€™t have a prison mapping. Iā€™m under the last artifact of fivem windows iā€™m under esx.

9PnNlCEBe6

2 Likes
  • Disable all map resources

• Enable this map and name it appropriately

• Enable your other maps one by one

• Find the problem and report back

@lexwillever

2 Likes

thanks my friend

1 Like

:thinking: :person_shrugging: Looks like you have a mystery on your hands.

1 Like

Iā€™ve apologized and itā€™s entirely on you whether you accept it or not; I canā€™t force you, but I also canā€™t fix the issue unless you get off your high horse.

1 Like

It is beautiful!!!

Thanks, you may also be interested in this :stuck_out_tongue::poodle:

1 Like

Thank you, I will check it out!!

Only issue I have had so far is the scenarios crashing my game.

3 Likes

scenarios require gamebuild 2189 or higher, or you need to remove the island_drugfield or whatever it is, as I have stated in the ReadMe.

1 Like

Currently on the Contract DLC, was crashing with it still enabled.

1 Like

When you download the zip, you need to rename it and remove the -main

1 Like

Update 2.0.7:

• Added retextured ā€˜customā€™ dog house
  • Added retextured ā€˜customā€™ dog bed
  • Blocked off that weird area underneath the stairs
  • Removed unnecessary ytyp files and combined taxidermy props and my retextured props into one
1 Like

ive read and read on this page. im not hating on this infact id rather use this than hypnoā€¦
BUT i cannot get the recourse startedā€¦ idk what im doing wrong but a little tip or trick would be kind :slight_smile:
also does this require a framework or is it standalone?

1 Like

I donā€™t quite understand your question @supra_gaming94 , Iā€™m guessing youā€™re talking about PMMS? You need to download it from and read the GitHub page. It is standalone and does not require a framework, however does have a dependency, as you can see on the GitHub page;

PMMS has itā€™s own permissions, please read the GitHub page and ask all questions there.

As for the ranch resource itself, you also need to read my ReadMe.

1 Like

what is name of helipad file ? i want to remove it

2 Likes