[Release] [Free] [MLO] Ranch De Caniche With Cinema 2.1.0

Hey dude, thanks again! I’m 95% set up in my new room now, so just need to connect computer up to Ethernet and I’m back online :stuck_out_tongue:

Oddly enough I don’t have that mod, but I did have a custom scenario and would crash in that location.

I’ve now fixed the scenario but, interesting that the prison script/framework causes a crash

3 Likes

• Updated taxidermy heads courtesy of @SMGMissy
3 Likes

I cannot use the pmms, someone help me please :frowning:

2 Likes

scroll up, I answered it.

1 Like

that is don’t have the URL link to add on it and then clicking on the car nearby it does not work :frowning: I tried fixing it in 1 week but nothing happens :frowning:

1 Like

IN REGARDS TO PMMS

You need to read the GitHub repository page for installation instructions.

2 Likes

is it possible to have the theater room darker than what it is now?

1 Like

It is already dark, and the entire ranch interior texture, is one texture. If I make it any darker, the entire interior for the ranch will be dark. Just mess about with your graphic settings/mod.

1 Like

Ohh okay got cha ! I get what your saying thanks for the quick response

1 Like

where is the license for the MLO?

1 Like

There isn’t one, therefore people have no right to add one and claim it there’s.

1 Like

Hi @anon70864786 first of all great work !
I simply have a request/question, i would like to disable the spawn of some vehicle like in the garage and the helicopter, do you know how to remove them please ?
Have a great day !

2 Likes

Certainly :slightly_smiling_face: If you check the GitHub, it should have optional files you can pick and choose from :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Personally, I would like to remove the driveway and helicopter only, mostly because this is the headquarter for one of the gangs, so they will spawn their own cars and helicopters in those places, everything else looks amazing! Just got this one (still haven´t gone through the config for the working screens though, since that seems to need way more time) and I love it! Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Screens are rather easy

1 Like

@JohnHeatz

Good news!

You have motivated me to take a look at this resource and as I have been asked about the vehicles before by other people. I have gone ahead and done the following:

In the XMAS AND OPTIONAL FILES zip folder, you will find the following:

DEFAULT RRANCH FILES

• Default version of the ranch

XMAS RANCH FILES

• Christmas version of the ranch with additional outdoor christmas tree

RANCH CARS

• Backup of the vehicles the way I have made them

RANCH NO CARS OR HELICOPTER

• Self explanatory. Removal of cars and helicopter

You can find these changes over on my GitHub :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I really wish people would be more creative if they’re simply going to download this and change stuff up.

Too often I see this very resource popping up in the codewalker server with people making it into some gang area.

Don’t take my work and do some half ass job lol, at least change it up.

I made the walls black because of the cinema, at least change the wall textures :joy::clown_face::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

How do I get this into CodeWalker to edit it?

I tried opening the project file but it is just loading a few objects on top of the normal roof etc. :confused:

1 Like

And I noticed that you can run underneath the stairs

2 Likes

Why are y’all soo obsessed with modifying this resource…

1 Like