• Disable all map resources

• Enable this map and name it appropriately

• Enable your other maps one by one

• Find the problem and report back

@lexwillever

2 Likes

thanks my friend

1 Like

:thinking: :person_shrugging: Looks like you have a mystery on your hands.

1 Like

Iā€™ve apologized and itā€™s entirely on you whether you accept it or not; I canā€™t force you, but I also canā€™t fix the issue unless you get off your high horse.

1 Like

It is beautiful!!!

Thanks, you may also be interested in this :stuck_out_tongue::poodle:

1 Like

Thank you, I will check it out!!

Only issue I have had so far is the scenarios crashing my game.

3 Likes

scenarios require gamebuild 2189 or higher, or you need to remove the island_drugfield or whatever it is, as I have stated in the ReadMe.

1 Like

Currently on the Contract DLC, was crashing with it still enabled.

1 Like

When you download the zip, you need to rename it and remove the -main

1 Like

Update 2.0.7:

• Added retextured ā€˜customā€™ dog house
  • Added retextured ā€˜customā€™ dog bed
  • Blocked off that weird area underneath the stairs
  • Removed unnecessary ytyp files and combined taxidermy props and my retextured props into one
1 Like

ive read and read on this page. im not hating on this infact id rather use this than hypnoā€¦
BUT i cannot get the recourse startedā€¦ idk what im doing wrong but a little tip or trick would be kind :slight_smile:
also does this require a framework or is it standalone?

1 Like

I donā€™t quite understand your question @supra_gaming94 , Iā€™m guessing youā€™re talking about PMMS? You need to download it from and read the GitHub page. It is standalone and does not require a framework, however does have a dependency, as you can see on the GitHub page;

PMMS has itā€™s own permissions, please read the GitHub page and ask all questions there.

As for the ranch resource itself, you also need to read my ReadMe.

1 Like

what is name of helipad file ? i want to remove it

2 Likes

I believe it is part of ranchgarden.ymap.

I donā€™t mind people removing things like vehicles, helipad, stuff like that, but if you want to make modifications to the actual MLO itself and make it into some biker club or whatever, then Iā€™d suggest starting from scratch.

Iā€™ve come across a lot of reuploads of this and people selling it, and I find that rather scummy.

Thereā€™s ā€œcertain peopleā€ who have completely removed the cinema and made it into some stupid bar. Each to their own but, would be better if they just did the whole thing themselves.

1 Like

Donā€™t bother asking me how to change the ā€œbasementā€.

@anon70864786 Hello friend! Do you know if the screen script works with a custom screen? Iā€™m creating a cinema, but i dont know which screen i use or if i create a custom screen

PMMS is a script by Kibook, not myself. Please open an issue on their GitHub and ask all PMMS related questions to the creator.

Update 2.0.8

Minor update:

• Replaced incorrect doghouse, now is the exact same one in screenshots

• Updated Xmas Version to include doghouse and dog bed, also has props inside stairs blocking entrance, like normal version

• Beefed up saturation and brightness of brick texture

• Beefed up saturation of pool floor texture

• Updated RANCH NO CARS OR HELICOPTER folder