[Release] [Free] MBall Log | Standalone + ESX

Welcome to my first release!

This script sends player identifiers to Discord webhook when player is joining or leaving the server. After new update, contains chat log too. This script doesn’t require any specific framework as it is standalone and this doesn’t have any dependencies.

This script was made a long time ago for the server where I am an admin. Sorry if the code is messy, if it is you can make a pull request in GitHub to help me out. All suggestions are welcome!

Standalone Version

Features list

• Log player joining and leaving
  • Log chat messages

Information what is logged about player

• Steam name
  • Steam Hex-ID
  • Rockstar License
  • Discord ID
  • Xbox Live ID
  • Microsoft Live ID
  • FiveM ID
  • IP Address
  • Playtime counter

Standalone Preview

Note: If some identifier is unavailable it will show “No (identifier) found”
notfound

Standalone Download
Download (GitHub)

Installation instructions are in the readme.md file

ESX Version

Note: This is only tested using ESX Legacy

Features list

• /pinfo [ID] command sends player info to Discord.
  • Custom log possibility (Instructions for usage in Github Readme file)

Information what is logged about player

• All the previous informations
  • Character name
  • Money (Cash + Bank)
  • Job (Including Job Grade)

ESX Preview

ESX Version Download
Download (GitHub)

Installation instructions are in the readme.md file

13 Likes

Great job! Keep it up bro!

4 Likes

could you do with ingame Name i would paid?

2 Likes

Looks interesting, I’ll look into it and give feedback!

EDIT: Works perfectly recommend.

2 Likes

As you meant that is it possible that i make a esx version too, it is. It still won’t cost anything because at the moment i don’t want to get paid for making resources. I will start working on it tomorrow.

The standalone version will be available still too and will be supported as much as esx version.

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

exactly what I’ve been looking for. I’ve always had something to show the last time someone had logged in, but it didn’t save every time they logged in, so it was hard to prove activity or inactivity. Now I can. Thank you.

2 Likes

The only thing I would like to see is when they log out, it’s shows how long they’ve been online.

Time stamp not working properly.

1 Like

As the first thing. Thank you for feedback. I appreciate it.

That is one thing I atleast think I’m able to do so I will give it a go and add it if its working.

As much as I know, timestamp is related to the timezone of your server. For example, I live in Finland and my VPS timezone is set to France, the timestamp would show 10am, when it is 11am in Finland. Because France is on other timezone. To fix this you must set your server timezone on your VPS or dedicated server to the same time you have. If you have a gameserver for example from zap-hosting, i think there isn’t much you can do about it else than try to get a gameserver from your region.

3 Likes

My server is in the same time zone I am (EST) and because it’s a dedicated box, I know that the time is set to EST as I am the one that set it. However, if you look at those images, the time stamp is for 8:51 PM. The first one shows 20:51:16, next shows 20:51:30, then the last is back to 20:51:16.

You’ll also notice that time the last two posted are 17 minutes apart and yet the time stamp for the two are going backwards on 14 seconds.

In my testing, the time sticks to when the script was started.

Update v1.1

• Added a playtime counter on player leave. When player leaves the server, playtime will be displayed in minutes in the log message.
  • Added a fix for timestamp. If it still doesn’t work, please notify me.

Credits: @FakeMazkee for playtime counter

Coming soon

• ESX version with character name, money and job.
4 Likes

If this can possibly do it where it shows people using items or giving players items or depositing items I would for sure use this

After I have made the ESX version, I will see what I can do. I think it will be possible, it only requires you to add one trigger to your es_extended.

3 Likes

ESX Update

• Added ESX version available for download
  • At the moment character name, money and job are logged on join/leave

Link to GitHub and preview available in the main post

Coming Soon to ESX Version

• Tutorial how to add own logs (for example, on item give)
  • Command for admins to request player information to logs
5 Likes

Hey bro, Can you add these too?

• Add killed
  • Add revive
1 Like

Hey buddie checking in on update for this feature if this gets added in i would for sure swap over this this and i am gonna use this either way soon but would love this lemme know if u do get it! Would be down to beta test too

good job !

2 Likes

Sorry but the ESX updates will have to wait few more weeks, as I’ve been really busy.

Standalone Update
-Cleaned up code a bit.

Note: Code cleanup update will come with future updates to ESX version.

4 Likes

Great job!

3 Likes