[RELEASE] [FREE] fezz_windowtint [ESX] [QB]

This is a simple script that allows police to check vehicle window tints. There is an ESX Version and Standalone Version

Runs 0.00 ms

Preview:

No Window tint

Blacked Out Window Tint

Config File

Config = {}

Config.AllowEveryone = true -- Enable to allow everyone to use the item / command
Config.EnableCommand = true -- Enable or Disable the checktint command
Config.Target = false -- Enable to use ox_target
Config.Item = false -- Enable if you use the window tint as an item
Config.Animation = true -- Enable to show animation
Config.policeJobs = { -- Police jobs 
    'police'-- ,
    -- 'sheriff'
}

Github: fezz_windowtint
QBCore Github: fezz_windowtint
Dependeny es_extended

5 Likes

wow. this is awesome!

2 Likes

Feel free to request any features or new scripts either here or on my github :smiley:

1 Like

I’d love to request a ox_lib radial car menu script, in which you can start/turn off the engine, window menu, doors menu, engine hood and trunk openers. That shi would really make my day cuz i can’t find any and ox_lib radial menu looks real good

Ill add that to my list of ideas, thanks

2 Likes

maybe i’m stupid, but i can’t close it once i opened it

Try press escape, right click or back space

suggestions is there plans to make a qbcore version of this with a job check that also supports multiple jobs

Looks cool appreciate the release! If you could add an animation when the tint checker is used it would be awesome, maybe even the potential to have it as a usable item or the option for LEO to third eye windows with the option to check the tint.

i did nothing works

1 Like

I can send you my files. I’ve fixed it.

that would be cool

That should be in the next update, just came back from a holiday but had it planned :smiley:

Can make a third eye in config, what type of animation would you think is suitable? Possibly the open radio one?

If you have Fixed any files can you pr them into the github and ill merge them please, thank you for contributing

All these things have been done in version 1.0.1 on my github now

Standalone Version?

QBcore version has been released Here

its there a way to add job options example instead job.name == ‘police’ can you add a option for more police job example job.name == ['police , sasp, lcso], or add an option in the config for multiple job support Example police jobs = ‘sasp, lsco’

Try the latest updates, it should work but hasn’t been tested. Also done for the esx version