[Free][ESX] Garages & Impounds

Thank you so much it worked! It was standard as 0.4 scale - after putting it to 1.0 it looks perfect

1 Like

Glad you got it figured out.

first of all: nice job!
Is it possible to store the vehiclefuel? i filled up the vehicle, parked into garage, put it out and the fuel was 1/4 gone. So is there a way to store that?
Its in combination with legacyfuel and trew_hud_ui

I think if you add it in as a property, where engine and body damage are in the script it will save yes.

The vehicle you try to store must be in the owned_vehicles table in SQL, attached to your identifier.

Read the part of the post where it says IMPORTANT:

This does not sound like an issue with my garage, whatever script saves your vehicles is what seems to be doing it.

so i got this garage, works great except when i try to put a vehicle away it says i dont own it

Imgur

Thats because the plate of the vehicle does not match wiith the plate value in your database. So you basically need to change the plate-value in the “vehicle” collum to the same as the plate-value, as i can see you changed that.

Dont know if that made sense or not lol

Thats a native called SetVehicleDoorsLocked(vehicle, 2). This you will add when you spawn the vehicle in the script.

okay so when i use /givecar i cant give a custom plate or it wont store back in garage, but if i dont give a custom plate it works just fine. and all the addon vehicles are NULL in the garage list

Thats because you need to make vehiclenames for them

So just make a list for them like this in any client resource and they will have names

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    AddTextEntry("vehicle spawn/model name", "display name you want")
    AddTextEntry("vehicle spawn/model name", "display name you want")
end)

And the plate-problem is because the systems needs empty spaces in the plate, so if you want to change plate i think you should use the jsfour-licenseplate ressource :slight_smile:

i install everything when i hit E to return it says you dont own car

i install everything when i hit E it says you dont own car

i get this error when i store the car but i am using v1 final so its the right verison as u say to a other with same problem

That usually happens when your vehicle row in the db is invalid. I don’t know what’s causing it. I’m not really supporting the resource anymore as I moved onto other projects, sorry.

Is there a way to display the actual name of streamed vehicles? Currently it’s showing Asterope for a Urus

Is that a replaced model? If so you can try and make a vehicle_names.lua file and change the text entry for the spawn model, but I can’t confirm that working.

Anyway you could make it so when you pull ur vehicle out of the garage or impound it will make you spawn inside the vehicle?

Heya, I’m not really supporting the resource anymore as I’ve moved onto other projects, but if you want to you can add that in yourself, it’s pretty easy.
You can use the TaskWarpPedIntoVehicle() native, and call it in the VehicleCheckAndSpawn() function after LoadModel(vehicle).