[Free][ESX] Garages & Impounds

Hi,
My friends and I are pretty new to the scene… I’ll be honest with you… I don’t know how to check witch version I have.

When you were downloading es_extended, on github on the right side you should have releases, which one did you download?
You can also go into the script folder, open the fxmanifest.lua file and tell me the version there.

description ‘ES Extended’

version ‘1.1.0’

here you go :slight_smile:

Right. If you go onto my github, on the right side you will see a button called 'Releases". At the bottom you should see “Version for ESX V1.1”. Have you downloaded this one or my latest version which is for ESX V1 Final?
If you haven’t try downloading the one for ESX V1.1 and giving that one a shot, it seems like the script can’t read the properties of the vehicle here which it gets from the database, so I’m not sure what’s going on there.

1 Like

I tried the first version… The cars where always “Out” in the garage. and nothing in the impound…
The newer version I can spwan the cars in and out and the impound works but it has the error that I showed in my first post :slight_smile:

Can you please give me a screenshot of your owned_vehicles sql table?

Yeah I’m not really sure what’s going on bud. I only provide the script but everyone’s server environment is different and works differently. I can only really offer so much support, I only write the script and then it’s up to other developers to adapt it to their environment. Sorry.

Alright so Im having a really weird issue with the garage blip. Im currently trying to resize it but when I change it in the client.lua doesnt change anything. Any help?

Heya, make sure you are editing the SetBlipScale() line, also make sure the number you change it to is a float (it must have a .X for example - 0.9, 1.0, 1.1, etc…)

Fixed it so you messed up in the client on line 596 (SetBlipScale(garageBlip, 0.7) you put (SetBlipScale(garateBlip, 0.4) notice the garate instead of garage so might wanna fix that!

Oh, whoops. I overlooked that completely. Feel free to submit a pull request on github if you want to contribute

So i tried your garage, stored my bought vehicle in it. It said when i wanted to take it back out that it was out. I checked the car pound but it wasn’t there either ? Do you know what might cause this

What version of ESX are you using?

Try this:
in the folder ‘client’ in the file client(.lua) replace the lines 131, 166, 201, 351, 361 and 371 where there is v.stored == true, replace the true with 1 and where there is v.stored == false, replace the false with a 0 and see if that works for you.

ok i’ll try and let you know ! :slight_smile:

Alright so in case someone has the problem i changed all the data to 1 and 0 but it didnt work :slight_smile: in the original script in client.lua line 131 was set to 1 instead of true… while all other were true and 351 361 371 were set to 0. I changed them all to true and false and now it works.

My only problem that im investigating right now is that the vehicle comes out locked and we can’t unlock it :stuck_out_tongue:

** It was my door lock script that was causing the problem ! :slight_smile: **

I’m glad you got it to work, I hope you enjoy the script :slight_smile:

I do :slight_smile: thank you for your release !

1 Like