[Release][ESX] erp_towscript - Highly Customisable and top working Vehicle Tow-Script for FiveM

erp_towscript

Highly Customisable and top working Vehicle Towing Script for FiveM

This Script has many many Options for you to Change the behaivour of the Tow-Truck & does work in latest FiveM builds even after all the vehicle entity changes.

Download

You can get the latest Releases of erp_towscript here:
CLICK HERE

Features

Pretty obvious, attaching vehicles onto your Flatbed :slight_smile:
Also:

• Blacklisting vehicles from being towed
  • Job restriction (to a Job of your choice)
  • Usage via Command/Event (Command can be disabled)
  • Multiple Flatbeds with custom positioning for the towed vehicles
  • Multi-Language-Support

How to Install?

1. Download the latest Release of erp_towscript
  2. Copy the Folder into your ressources/ folder
  3. Add ensure erp_towscript to your server.cfg
  4. Add your Flatbed Vehicles to the “config.lua” file and change the Offset properly.
  5. Change your prefered Language in the “config.lua” file
  6. Change other stuff in the “config.lua” file to your preffered settings
  7. Have fun using the Script :slight_smile:

Dependencies

• es_extended - 1.x

Language Support

• de - German | Done by me
  • en - Englisch | Done by me
  • nl - Dutch | Thanks to @Jaccosf
  • tr - Turkish | Thanks to @Wizley#3099

If you want to help translate this Script, feel free to do a PR :slight_smile:

Config explanation

Option Description
Locale The Language of the messages send by the script
JobRestriction Whether or not only a certain ESX Job should be allowed to use the Tow-Function
NeededJob The Job needed to use the Tow-Function
EnableCommand Should the /tow Comand be enabled?
VehicleRange How far away can a Car Stand behind the Flatbed to be recognized
OnlyStoppedEngines Should Vehicles with a running Engine be allowed to be Towed
FlatbedDistance The Distance a Vehicle should be teleported to when unloading it from the Flatbed
Flatbeds The list of your Flatbeds + Its offset to the Vehicles Center position when Attaching Vehicles to it.
TowBlacklist A List of vehicles not allowed to be Towed (eg. mule, monstertruck, etc.)

Adding the Event to your Menues

If you dont want to use the /tow or you simply want to add a button into your Job menue to Tow a Vehicle, you can Trigger the Script’s own event for that like this:

TriggerEvent('erp_towscirpt:tow')

Does this generate Lag?

Since i got many requests on “Does this Script generate lag / how is its CPU time on resmon”
i checked it and it was as i expected it: 0,00ms!

Other Scripts

We now offer Custom Script creations at our Store: CLICK ME

• SaltyNUI - Discourage Users without Temspeak running when using â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– !

• erp_saltycircle - A basic Circle, visualizing your current voice range when using â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

• erp_weaponrange - Have people do some shooting excersise before gaining the Weapons License.

• erp_towscript - Highly Customisable and top working Vehicle Towing Script for FiveM

• erp_antifalldown - Stop your Player from falling into the dark void.

• erp_antiwhipping - Stop Players from hitting others when standing close.

• erp_racing - Battle your Friends in epic 1 vs 1 races across LosSantos!

• sitdown - Sitting made easy!

7 Likes

any preview of the script??

2 Likes

following soon :slight_smile:

Doesnt work at all for me at all not sure why no errors or anything, nothing happens

have you set it up correctly?
If it doesnt show errors, it has to work. which ESX version are you using and which artifact?

I tried it earlier as well and It would not work and no errors were showing

yes using esx 1.1 and the latest artifact

Im using V1 Final and the latest artifacts

“what” does not work? What DID you do and what config settings etc.
Tried the latest build a few minutes ago and worked perfectly fine

Have you entered your flatbeds correctly? Did you disable the command / put in the event properly?

Also got many people reporting it working just fine

I DIDNT do anything. I literally installed it straight from your download. Job Restriction is false. Command is True. The Flatbed is set to default. I pull right up to the vehicle get out do /tow and absolutely nothing happens

Pretty much same for me just installed it as what was shown in the instructions and didn’t work not quite sure why. Didn’t take a deep look into it tbh

1 Like

ok? sounds odd tbh.
mind dming me and getting into a dc call to further figure it out?

Samefor @Banjojajao

sure thing

hey its just only working with a ui for me (command doesn’t work for me) but thats alright, cause i only use such things with ui ^^

1 Like

I noticed it was not throwing any errors in F8 or console but it was saying in chat /tow not a valid command

Then it may not have registered the Command correctly? Although if its enabled, it should get Registered properly, as it worked for me.
Have u restarted the Script after u made changes to the config file so it can use them?

Also maybe try using the F8 console to execute the command (without a “/” in there, just “tow”)
Cause maybe your chat ressource doesnt use “normal” commands? idk.

Where’s the preview?

You and EVERYONE who had issues, just download the newest version on Github, it should be working now.
Had a big idiot mistake where i just pushed my test-version with some obfuscated events n stuff, which ofcourse dont work for any normal server…
Im Sorry.

Any screenshots or preview? Feature list?

1 Like