[Release] [FREE] CutScene Exemple, Anim your roleplay Scene/intro!

How can I remove the fragment of lamar?

How do i delete the part of the lamar?

easy - just end the cutscene early

Wait(31520) --- cutscene time
StopCutsceneImmediately() -- https://docs.fivem.net/natives/?_0xD220BDD222AC4A1E
DoScreenFadeIn(1000)
2 Likes

thanks for help some people :slight_smile:

Hi New update at 25/07/2022 :slight_smile:
see on github New ON cutscene

1 Like

howā€¦can you share with us ?

Hi guys, im struggling with make this cutscene only happens on the first time that you join after you esx_identity yourself and then you end of customize your character. Any idea how to got trough this?

EDIT : I got it working next.

First things firt, when i was using cui_character the StopCutsceneImmediately works perfect but know with fivem-appearance, any idea somebody why dont work?

1 Like

Hello do you know what to do if you want the cutscene to start if you press a bottun instead of in the start?

I think you are missing a comma between modelString2 and playerId on line 90 of cutscene.lua

is there a way to make it so it doesnt just pick between the female/male multiplayer peds but instead can use any ped you selected for example if i pick ig_brucie2 as ped and save and then the cutscene starts its will be a default female/male multiplayer ped instead

Hi! i have esx legacy, the last version and:

((edit:)) I put the trigger for start the cinematic after creating the char on esx_skin line 234

TriggerEvent(ā€˜introCinematic:startā€™) where shall i add this command pls help using QB-multicharacter and Qb-Spawn

hey how do i get it to work? can someoen please walk me through it

hey please helpp, how do i get to work? can someone please walk me through it

Does anyone know where I trigger this: TriggerEvent(ā€˜introCinematic:startā€™)
I am using qbcore and itĀ“s definitly in qb-multicharacter or qb-spawn. Can you help?

1 Like

How i can make cutscene start after loadoing screen? or after player has created character?

What do you have? Legacy?

Did you ever figure this out?

1 Like

does anyone know exactly where TriggerEvent(ā€˜introCinematic:startā€™) is suppose to be added at?

1 Like

Hello FiveM dev community, Iā€™ve just come back to fiveM and I see that cutscenes arenā€™t used by everyone yet itā€™s incredible. would you like me to remedy this?

4 Likes