[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

Not entirely sure what you are referring to, however you can’t just simply remove a collision file; you have to modify it and stream the modified file.

i have a problem i have all ymaps but the cars and planes are not spawning what can i do?

1 Like

They don’t always spawn 100%, if you drive away and come back, they should appear. there’s also 2 versions of my resource. One with vehicles, one without. Just make sure you’ve downloaded the right one.

yeah i downloaded the recource with vehicle but the never spawn not when i drive away, restart the server, go back to los santos they dont spawn.

@Marcell9000

If you have another Cayo Perico resource, it’s possible that the ymaps are conflicting. If you have the island resource as well as mine, that could possibly be why

The Cayo Perico Island Available for FiveM i have this map the newest V3 and all your ymaps are working only the vehicle are not spawning :frowning:
i d k

i downloaded the first one

the CayoImprovements3.3.1

1 Like

How are you streaming the files, so you replaced the island resource files with mine?

Mine are in folders like ymap, ybn, etc etc. probably best to open every folder, select all, copy them, paste them in the island resource. Copy the scripts folder but delete the config and client files, in fxmanifest remove

‘scripts/client.lua’, – Both Islands visible in game. ENABLED BY DEFAULT
–‘scripts/config.lua’, – Island will be concealed while visiting opposite island. If in LS, you will not see CP. If in CP, LS will be hidden (Can be buggy) DISABLED BY DEFAULT

and that should hopefully do the trick.

But the files responsible for the vehicles are

h4_islandxtower.ymap
h4_islandx_barrack_props.ymap

OOOOHH wait i doesnt repleaced the files i added

how an mlo

bruh wait i try it

You can’t stream both resources, you’ll have to put my files in the island resouce files, everything except the cw folder, and then just copy the scripts folder but delete the config and client files, in fxmanifest remove:

‘scripts/client.lua’, – Both Islands visible in game. ENABLED BY DEFAULT
–‘scripts/config.lua’, – Island will be concealed while visiting opposite island. If in LS, you will not see CP. If in CP, LS will be hidden (Can be buggy) DISABLED BY DEFAULT

and that should hopefully do the trick. I don’t use the island resource as it takes like 15mins just to load into the damn server, but I’ve been tempted to try and mix their resource with mine and see what happens, so, seeing as you’re doing it, let me know how you get on! :smiley:

just use +set sv_enforceGameBuild 2189

1 Like

nice it worked thx ^^

1 Like

Aaaah yeah, probably should have read the stuff I put lol

REQUIREMENTS:

Can i edit that the helicopter and the two planes are not spawning? ^^

1 Like

Vehicles don’t spawn 100%, try going away and coming back. You’re welcome to replace the vehicles to whatever you like, however IDK if addon vehicles work.

You’ll have to open the two files in codewalker, select cargen and replace the vehicles with whatever you desire. Thing is, the box may appear like it’s floating in mid air, but some of them have to, as that box is technically like, the collision box, if you will. so if you were to put the box directly on the heli pad, the helicopter would spawn inside the pad.

ok thx

nah i want that is no option to get away from the island (exept swimming)

1 Like

Ah right, yeah open the files in codewalker, select cargen, and you’ll see boxs around the map, click on them to reveal the vehicles, then delete it.

So everything works fine then? does it take a long time to load into your server??

One thing I would highly recommend is disabling the aircraft hanger from appearing; you need bob74_ipl for that

Wait… if you want the only want to return to LS is to swim… then you don’t need vehicles?? I’ve added planes, helicopters, jet skis and boats, but you want to remove helicopters? I’m confused… sounds like you’re better off just using the NoVehicles optional download

hahah ok i want only cars and that

i want that player have to use an airline to come on the island

and i want that player have to use the vehicle there becouse its more roleplay

i dont wanna make there a garage where player can spawn there own cars

:slight_smile:

1 Like

@Marcell9000

you only want no helicopters? what about planes? tell me what you want, and do not want.

I will edit the cargens to remove for you, codewalker is easy for me.