[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

@seawolph

Heya, use 3.0 it has the scripts and natives etc. 2.0 just cleans the island up. If you have issues with the hangar, delete the cache for CayoImprovements and refresh the resource. I’m not entirely sure what causes it. Also, the entityset often needs a resource refresh.

Thanks so much for the quick response dude, seriously!

1 Like

No problem :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’m currently working on a “Los Santos Improvements”. Personally I don’t think resources should be soo expensive. Sure, I may have spent weeks, months on it, but to be completely honest, all I’m doing is adding areas of the map to codewalker and deleting crap from the ymaps, making chairs etc static so players can’t run into them, and shit like that… Some people wanna charge $60EUR to $300 and that’s ridiculous lol, but enjoy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

map isn’t loading. any solution?

same thing happened when I deleted all cache and reach there with hydra.

@UsmanT353 make sure you’re on build 2189 and have downloaded Version 3.0

it’s not 2189 how can I upgrade?

i have a probleme with the three at the bridge i am alone?

1 Like

Me too, but when you remove the bridge, the tree is not there :thinking:

@UsmanT353

1 Like

3.2 dropped. fix a few issues left in 3.1, mainly floating props in the hangar office, vehicle spawn priorities, added a few more vehicles such as a cargbob, UFO is now visible from surface rather than proximity, added a asteroid near it

@nahi_yacine Try delete cache and download the newly released 3.2, it should have removed the tree :thinking:

@anon70864786 Nice update mate! 1 question can i change the cars that spawns on the airfield? I have custom police and firecars

@niomar Yeah, of course! I didn’t do custom as everyone has different cars in their servers of course but you can most certainly do that, you just need to load the ymaps up in codewalker and enable the cargen view, and then change the names of them but keep the flags, so like if it’s police car leave the flag as police, ambulance ambulance, etc etc.

Ah great thank you mate! When i change the modelname nothing will spawn anymore hahah

@niomar yeah it’ll appear like that in codewalker but in game it’ll be fine, it’s because it can’t find the model in your gta 5 game, but you’re modding fivem not gta 5 :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah but even in fivem it is not working even the cras that i did not change will not spawn

weird, I’m not sure then. the car spawns I set don’t 100% spawn but should spawn if you like go away and come back. as for replacing them with add-on vehicles, I’m not sure. in theory it should work but, I’m not sure. Sorry :slightly_frowning_face:

no problem!

1 Like

Had the same problems as @AlexRIV-01 and I use the island via IPLs.
The problem for me was the h4_islandx_mansion.ymap which opens the inner doors at the mansion and also made that ugly grass texture bugs.
The solution for me was to make my own h4_islandx_mansion.ymap where I just put the doors underground and did not turn them sideways.

1 Like