[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

same thing happened when I deleted all cache and reach there with hydra.

@UsmanT353 make sure you’re on build 2189 and have downloaded Version 3.0

it’s not 2189 how can I upgrade?

i have a probleme with the three at the bridge i am alone?

1 Like

Me too, but when you remove the bridge, the tree is not there :thinking:

@UsmanT353

1 Like

3.2 dropped. fix a few issues left in 3.1, mainly floating props in the hangar office, vehicle spawn priorities, added a few more vehicles such as a cargbob, UFO is now visible from surface rather than proximity, added a asteroid near it

@nahi_yacine Try delete cache and download the newly released 3.2, it should have removed the tree :thinking:

@anon70864786 Nice update mate! 1 question can i change the cars that spawns on the airfield? I have custom police and firecars

@niomar Yeah, of course! I didn’t do custom as everyone has different cars in their servers of course but you can most certainly do that, you just need to load the ymaps up in codewalker and enable the cargen view, and then change the names of them but keep the flags, so like if it’s police car leave the flag as police, ambulance ambulance, etc etc.

Ah great thank you mate! When i change the modelname nothing will spawn anymore hahah

@niomar yeah it’ll appear like that in codewalker but in game it’ll be fine, it’s because it can’t find the model in your gta 5 game, but you’re modding fivem not gta 5 :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah but even in fivem it is not working even the cras that i did not change will not spawn

weird, I’m not sure then. the car spawns I set don’t 100% spawn but should spawn if you like go away and come back. as for replacing them with add-on vehicles, I’m not sure. in theory it should work but, I’m not sure. Sorry :slightly_frowning_face:

no problem!

1 Like

Had the same problems as @AlexRIV-01 and I use the island via IPLs.
The problem for me was the h4_islandx_mansion.ymap which opens the inner doors at the mansion and also made that ugly grass texture bugs.
The solution for me was to make my own h4_islandx_mansion.ymap where I just put the doors underground and did not turn them sideways.

1 Like

Hey Tay! Hoping you may be able to help me solve a crash that is occurring with a number of people on our server. Seems to mainly happen in this area in specific, and it is always the same crash code (nine-fix-red). I am using Bob 74 IPL if there is any known conflict with that, however after looking through the list I couldn’t find any that would make sense.

We are using game build 2189, most recent server artifacts, dope island hopper & your cayo perico improvements 2.0. No other scripts involving the island.

I can not for the life of me figure out what is causing it. Any assistance would be very highly appreciated.

1 Like

@seawolph :thinking: That’s very strange! First thing I would try is commenting out the dope hopper. If you’re forcing your server build to 2189, you won’t need the hopper, because my resource now contains the natives. Unfortunately I’m still learning lua so I haven’t exactly figured out how to make the hanger consistent, but I found deleting the cache and restarting the resource seemed to work so perhaps it needs something to check every few seconds or something, I’m not entirely sure…

As for conflicts, I’d check to see if you have the aircraft carrier commented out possibly?

Does the crash happen near a shed, located at one of the docks? :thinking:

Another thing I would maybe try, is keep the hopper, but remove my 2.0 version, delete the server cache for it, and try the previous version :thinking: I’ll have to test the latest version with no other resources/scripts running and see if there’s anything funny going on.

@TomsenJohnsen Aah! Yeah I wondered what was causing the weird grass bug! :thinking: Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

A few people have requested that I have the doors swing open but I thought, I’ll try replicate the GTA Online cutscene, hence they’re opened and static like that. I’m not really a fan of having to bump the doors open with a vehicle or run into them on foot.

I just updated codewalker recently too, so I’ll try my luck at redoing that ymap!