[Releases] [Free] Cayo Perico Improvements Freeroam 4.2.2

@TakeitDom Are you streaming the island resource? If so, don’t. And I won’t help with that. I don’t face this issue, so I’m extremely confused.

You must force your server into 2189, then use my resource. Do NOT use the stupid Island resource. It is full of collision issues.

I did all. I use youre resource and i did forced my server to 2189.

:thinking: I have the shops in that location but try and clear your cache

I did it but its not working. Do you know in which document are the shops?

Or can you do an map without the extras?

1 Like

@TakeitDom

Try this: [MLO] Cayo Perico Shops

Otherwise just try version 2.0 because I don’t have that issue.

Wait Is a version of the shops in youe cayo perico map. If they are how can i remove the shops because i dont was this shops.

There are no shops in my resource. Delete your cache, remove my resource, try V2

Ok thank you

delete server and player cache. player cache is in the “priv” folder, normally located here:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\cache\priv

or just right click FiveM and click open file location

Are we supposed to use CayoImprovements2.0 or CayoImprovements3.0 for all of the features that are listed in this post? TY in advance for all your hard work!

1 Like

@seawolph

Heya, use 3.0 it has the scripts and natives etc. 2.0 just cleans the island up. If you have issues with the hangar, delete the cache for CayoImprovements and refresh the resource. I’m not entirely sure what causes it. Also, the entityset often needs a resource refresh.

Thanks so much for the quick response dude, seriously!

1 Like

No problem :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’m currently working on a “Los Santos Improvements”. Personally I don’t think resources should be soo expensive. Sure, I may have spent weeks, months on it, but to be completely honest, all I’m doing is adding areas of the map to codewalker and deleting crap from the ymaps, making chairs etc static so players can’t run into them, and shit like that… Some people wanna charge $60EUR to $300 and that’s ridiculous lol, but enjoy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

map isn’t loading. any solution?

same thing happened when I deleted all cache and reach there with hydra.

@UsmanT353 make sure you’re on build 2189 and have downloaded Version 3.0

it’s not 2189 how can I upgrade?

i have a probleme with the three at the bridge i am alone?

1 Like

Me too, but when you remove the bridge, the tree is not there :thinking: