[FREE] Audi R8

it’s looks like it’s the same model, so I put it for free

May be a problem with tebex but anyways.

Had the same issue.

Indeed. Price must be at least 18 in order to get it for “FREE” lmao.

fixed, I forgot to change something in tebex

after looking at the files and models, it looks like your situation went from bad to worse. looks to be the exact same mod to what ABOWPLAYS referred to as all file names and stuff are the same and even textures are same, just resized to use less memory… do you have 1. Permission from the author to release this as paid? 2. Do you have permission from Forza authors for the sale of this model?

it’s not paid, and I did not took it from forza, i bought it from turbo. it cant be 100% even if its the same 3D model cuz mine was optimized from Zmodeler

so do you have the z3d model for this? the only difference i can see with this is the texture sizes are smaller (thats an optimization that you are probably talking about because with the 3d model there is 0 difference) and the handling, all tuning parts are same name and everything plus the 3d model so this indicates that you dont actually have the z3d models as you can not edit the model without the z3d models or an unlocked yft, and this indicates the model being someone else. i dont want to cause drama but i just want to make this right if this actually is yours or you have just taken it and dont want anyone to know that. also, i dont think turbosquid sells z3d models…

Edit: Corrected few things

you dont need z3d models to make a gta 5 car …