[Release] [Free] "Advanced" Weapon Animation Menu

Disclaimer

This is old, I’ve since created a better and newer script that can be found here: [FREE] Weapon Animation Script (Advanced)

Description:
New release! Thank you all for the positive feedback lately this is one of the few scripts that I created a while back but forgot to release. I’m now releasing it with some changes I did, like a config file so you can set it up easily and customize it. You can change your aim animation and the animation when you pull out a weapon. Anyways enjoy this and look out for some more stuff soon!

Features:

• Gangster & hillbilly aim animations.
  • Weapon drawing animations.
  • Easy config.

Image Preview:
https://i.imgur.com/6XjAE4W.png

Video Preview:

Download link:

32 Likes

Holy Sh/t is that great! Love your releases! Keep it.

1 Like

Great release. Love it and there’s no complaints with it.

1 Like

nice release ! Will be trying this out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Client or server sided animations? AKA Can everyone see it or just you?

1 Like

Server sided

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

I’ve seen a few resources that do similar stuff but good to see someone’s done it standalone. Seems to be very rare nowadays :roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

Nice work :relaxed:

2 Likes

Great resource! Looks good, definitely gonna check this out!

1 Like

Gonna be using this thanks

1 Like

@Andyyy7666 Minor bug:

if you’re unarmed in a vehicle and pull the fingers, its bugged. Maybe you could add somethign to detect if unarmed, false or something?

or maybe if in vehicle, false, so it goes back to default?

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know I’ve now updated it, the only file changed is menu.lua so you can just replace that.

1 Like

Great release!

However, are we going to see a config option for which weapons will have aim animation because it looks funny holding some weapons, for example if we only want pistols to be the ones using the custom animation otherwise if thats not a weapon it would be using normal animation

thanks!

1 Like

Did I just add the one for holsters, I’ll update it when I’m back home.

Sorry if you’re being bombarded with “bug” reports. I had someone in my server mention that, if you enable an animation and go into cover, then aim, you end up standing there in the open. I tested this for gangsta aim quickly and confirmed this, however I suspect all options too

Hey! Great release, but quite a few bugs. Personally, it happens to me that if the mod is installed on the server, then sometimes I cannot take / put the weapon (perhaps personally from me). And it happened to me and another player from my server that after he was killed, he clicks on “R” to get up, gets up and handcuffs him for 3 seconds. Maybe someone knows, maybe it’s just on my server?

Holster animations working great but if you select an aiming style cant equip a weapon unless the script is stopped

2 Likes

Alright, ill fix that when I’m home.

You must be using another script that cuffs the player. Usually it’s death scripts I will test it with the one I created and see if something is overlapping.

1 Like

This is because you’re being cuffed by another script, this will cuff you so your character doesn’t exit the animation so if you’re using another script that does that like a death script that cuffs you when you’re dead then that’s why the issue is occurring.

Yup. Players unable to use any melee weapons. Had to disable. Great script otherwise though. Kudos @Andyyy7666

1 Like