Del

Any thoughts on converting this one? Vice City Overhaul BETA - GTA5-Mods.com

You can have NPCs walking around, just delete the Pop files at the root and inside the pop folder, which is responsible for populating the mapā€¦ once you delete those the GTA V pop files will take over and populate the ped nodes and the traffic nodes and youā€™ll have peds walking around in some places and traffic driving around.

1 Like

:white_check_mark: In progress

Iā€™ll take it! I have some things I can get you in return!

Youā€™re awesome! Looking forward to it!!! I already have your Las Venturas/San Fierro map installed, and having Vice City on top of that, would be absolutely mind blowing, to have GTAV, GTA SA and GTA VC maps in the same server! So much RP and fun to be had! :smiley:

Much love on this! <3

Iā€™ll take it! I will help with anything

Very Nice!

1 Like

i will play on it

Thank you for this!

I agree with everyone with Liberty City. The details are great in the latest version of LC but it kills frames from being so detailed.

But still thank you for this, canā€™t wait to try it out!!

1 Like

Heavy FPS drop when facing Las Venturas direction. Something not right.

1 Like

Then just convert yourself and optimize it?

1 Like

+1. I have this problem as well; i even moved the map further out, and while i feel like it HELPSā€¦ sortaā€¦ it doesnā€™t whatsoever when you get to the military base. frames drop pretty hardā€¦ i kinda wanna put the map way up in the air to see if that fixes anything; but i also rather it have water around it and look naturalā€¦ idk.

Weā€™ll wait for you to. :thinking: kekw

I have LC done in my server and Iā€™m running 60+ fps on a GTX 650 1GB xD

Iā€™m running two servers. I run an LC server with the main map removed and i have no fps issues whatsoever. My LC is more optimized than San fierro/las ven. What iā€™m getting at is; Maybe the dude didnā€™t understand how to convert it. Canā€™t really just expect people to understand how itā€™s done. I personally would do it; But it seems every time i try converting very large maps i always run into some sort of issue. Even the smaller maps, using my automatic gta5 to fivem converter, i still run into issues with the maps even showing up, though this is a more rare occurence.

1 Like

Care to share how you moved your map? i tried opening mine in codewalker but it doesnā€™t load anything other then trees and street lights in.

Absolutely!

I would like a copy too :slight_smile:

Hi man, there exist a sattelite map for Las Venturas too? like oulsen satmap if u know.

1 Like

Nice work, is there any Los Santos map from San Andreas? Thanks!