[RELEASE] Forza Horizon 4 Speedometer

Hi bro yeah first one i can do it but second one i think the design will be ugly

alright, forget about the second one then. A neutral gear will be perfect :+1:

1 Like

i give me some hours and i wll update it

Take your time. Let me know when you updated it.

1 Like

done bro i added neutarl gear

1 Like

The Neutral gear shows only when u take out the car from garage without moving that is ok, but when i drive and stop it still shows gear 1. i need to go in reverse and stop to get the neutral again.

Also when i use my H-shifter Gears are showing except when i put my H-shifter in neutral, it stays in the last gear applied.

are u able to fix this? if u can then it is perfect :+1:

hi

i don’t think its possbile to work with h-shifter the problem is gtaV don’t have neutral gear we need to creat that gear so

the native i use is if rpm calc == 0 its mean N gear

It is possible, for example the steering wheel mod from ikt has a basic speedo counter and shows the Neutral when i use H-shifter. i think he created it in his steering wheel mod. but i think that works different i guess.

i think that goes beyond our knowledge at least for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, u probly did what u could so thank u for that.

1 Like

yeah the problem i don’t use steering wheel so its difficult for me

I get u there bro, well i found something with some information about all of this. u can click the arrows to see some information if u read it.

[Discussion/Research] Manual transmission resource - Cookbook - Cfx.re Community

yeah i saw this while ago. i will try but not sure

1 Like

All good man, if u can add it will be awesome. if not no problem then your modified version is good how it is. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you

possible to add a seatbelt indicator??

1 Like

for sure i will add that next few days

Can you make more stuff from forza ?

I got the icon in on the Hudson just can’t figure out how to make it flash red when off and then be solid green when on

currently no but near future yes

did a working seatbelt indicator ever get added on??? i have the icon for the seatbelt already on the hud i just dont understand what i need to do to make it work and change to green when it is on

i never added seatbelt icon for to hud on redme file i added suggestion for seatbelt script