[Release] fivem-traffic-cmd

I’ve created a simple command to toggle the AI traffic and peds

GitHub - Khralis/fivem-traffic-cmd: A Command for toggling traffic and peds on FiveM-FX servers. Syntax "/traffic <on | off>", "/peds <on | off>" . Invalid syntax will display an error and renable traffic or peds.

Syntax is as follows

/traffic < on  | off >
/peds < on | off >

Invalid input will result in the traffic / peds being re-enabled and an error being displayed.

v1.4 is released __resource.lua updated to fxmanifest.lua now with 100% less fish.
check the github page for more information

4 Likes

Seems like a decent script, will test it now.

But… why? chatMessage isn’t even being defined anywhere.

Dumb leftovers.
Also I need to change that anyways as it’s deprecated thanks for pointing this out.

This has since been removed. I’ve updated the deprecated chat related events to the current ones.

I really like this script.

But is there a possibility, that you are willing, to create a script that disables the text chat with like “/chat on/off” ? (clientsided not server sided).

This isn’t a request thread but if you post it in the proper place I’ll be happy to take a look

Any idea where? (Might have overlooked it) but i cant find the place to really put the question at.

That usually means you installed the resource incorrectly. Make sure it didn’t put the files in an extra folder when you extracted them.

FiveM needs to be able to read the resource.lua file in order to run the script, but can’t if it’s not in the scripts main directory.

Installed properly should look something like this - *fxserver/server-data/resources/fivem-traffic-cmd/__resource.lua and the only other folder in there should be “scr”.

Easy mistake to make, but super easy to fix. Hope that helps ya

1 Like

This is great. Would be even better with ace perms so random’s on public servers can’t toggle.

1 Like

It’s been added check the github link

i executed the cfg, restarted my server and did everything needed, still says I do not have permission (I also made sure to add in my hex ID) Any ideas on why this is?

Or is this just deprecated?

1 Like

Are you using one-sync?

Check github.