[Release] FiveM for Low End PC"s (2.0)

Hey man, i got a problem. Then i drop the citizen folder from the mod and i run FiveM, i can not change the settings and the error says “another program may control the settings” (the error dont say that literally cause i play in another language, just a translation).

Amazing!!! I can’ belive it

1 Like

Not work

Hey, I currently have a really low-end PC and would love to have this installed, however I have Radiance V installed and would wonder if there is anyway to make it compatible, so all the other settings are really low, however I have the lights from RadV, please respond soon as I would love to know ASAP. Thank you.

2 Likes

Im Wonder Put this mod in and then get a graphics mod in you think it would work

have installed this and doesnt work at all doesnt change anything

1 Like

Did you delete the cache.xml ?

Work fine on my laptop (for scripting and test).Thank you.

My config :
I7 3520 2,90GHz
geforce GT635m
ram 8 Go

:+1:

Thanks you for that !

2 Likes

When i install this file do i delete the old citezen folder and replace it or do i just replace it

1 Like

then when i run fivem should my graphics be like the vid or do i have to change them in the settings

Hi, i have just copy /past the files in my citizen/common etc without replacing anything.Deleted my cache. xlm and set all my settings to normal. And it work.

do you have any photos or video comparing how’s the game look after applying this setting ?
i can play with fivem just fine, but if the comparison is not far too ugly, i want some fps increase too.

1 Like

Hi, if your settings are already all set on low i don’t think that you will notice any differences for the graphics.

1 Like

if i set my setting high, it will looked like on that video ?

1 Like

A friend of mine sent this to me because I have had a lot of issues playing with him in one of our fav servers and we’ve both seen a improvement since I’ve gotten this. I can now go on long rides with him and not randomly fall out of the car even tho I was seat belted. If you do everything right it will work for you too.

3 Likes

Did it improve your fps or only helped with crashed ? I have decent PC but cant get stable 60 fps on normal, while resmon doesn’t show anything red and everthing on cpu is low (

is this still working on the latest version of FiveM?

2 Likes

is this really working man? because i got that issue too sometimes. im falling on a car when im with them in the same car

I can not pass the 20FPS can someone help me?

Setup
Fx 6100 3.30
Rx 570 8Gb GPU
Ram 10 GB