[RELEASE] FiveM Crackdown game mode and mission generator/creation [BETA]

Hey, great game mode. Can you please point out the money code line?
I’m using dunko vRP and I can’t figure out what code line of crackdown interacting with ESX money. Thank you, much appreciated.

Just look for ESX in the code, you will find it.

fyi… latest is here, with github: [Release] 'Crackdown' Missions System v3 & GitHub for your own missions

Can I make it so they dont have %100 aim and dont miss 1 shot?

yeah, the aiming config is in the missions.lua

where is it in there?

This is the latest thread and latest version: [Release] 'Crackdown' Missions System v3 & GitHub for your own missions

Not far from the top…

--accuracy range of peds, default is 60, max is 100
Config.SetPedMinAccuracy = 60 
Config.SetPedMaxAccuracy = 60
1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

how can I disable juggernauts and reduce the amount of people in a mission?

You do it through missions.lua and there is a guide here:

Does it work with ESX?

yes it does, but you need to make some minor config adjustments. I think in client.lua and maybe server.lua
Search for “ESX” in them to find the sections to turn on ESX

latest thread and download above

1 Like

Its perfect and my server love it, however I have spent the weekend trying to remove the controller bindings as they are massively conflicting with flying!

Could someone please point me towards where to disable anything “bindy”, pets hates/complaints currently are, Bandito spawn, air supply, both most annoying is the text pop up along the bottom of the screen, we fly full power most of the time, and use our rudder this triggers a pop up even out of missions.

I have tried --commenting out various things, broke thins in the process,

it does say that all things are configurable…

Hey!

Ive got two Problems.

First. When somebody spawns or the server restarts: all mission gets activated an the last one stays active. I want No mission started as default.

second Problem: I want that missions can only be started from Markers around the map (like streetraces; walk in an press E eor smth)

Thanks for your help!

There is a variable in server.lua called TimeTillNextMission or something, set that to a bigger number.
This will stop server launching mission when first player logs in.

For the other question, use MissionTriggerRadius setting with a mission. That will set ra adius around an '‘M’ icon on the map where player needs to be within to start the mission. Race missions use markers, but not regular missions. You would need add Marker support yourself.

@VXF-t0et0e
Hopefully you sorted this out by now. Bandito can be disabled via Missions.lua
You need to go into client.lua for bindings. FiveM have a page for control bindings you can use to change.
You will need to find and replace or delete the bottom text pops, in client.lua

Hello, im still kind of new to making a server and Im working on a little project for my friends and I. I have tested the mod for a while and it seems to work just fine and I really like it so far, but I cant get money for a completed mission. (It substracts a sum when equipping things tho) The error I get says the following: “SCRIPT ERROR: @mrp-missions-v3/client.lua21302: attempt to concatenate a nil value (global ‘MISSIONSHAREMONEYAMOUNT’)”

Hey! Quick question: is the safehouse a mandatory part of the mission system? I’m trying to create a server that implements a mission system simarly to an RPG, where you approach a ped and trigger a mission to start which provides rewards upon completion. Would this system be able to serve that purpose?

Safehouses are not mandatory you can turn them off, and auto-give weapons to players when the mission starts, or drop pickups are certain locations. It’s in the config lua guide… You can use MissionTriggerRadius at the ped’s location to spawn a mission.

Have you changed any code in client.lua? If so does vanilla resource work OK?
It should.
If you are still having problems with vanilla…
The code just above the offending line you could try changing to a longer delay from 1000 to 5000 and see if that fixes it… i.e: GetGameTimer() - starttime >= 5000
If not, try removing this section:
if GetGameTimer() - starttime >= 1000 then
–print(“break”)
break
end

if string.len(MISSIONSHOWTEXT) > 0 and MISSIONSHOWTEXT ~="WASTED" then

local starttime= GetGameTimer()
					while not MISSIONSHAREMONEYAMOUNT do
						Wait(1)

if GetGameTimer() - starttime >= 1000 then
							--print("break")
							break
						end

end
					--MISSIONSHOWMESSAGE = MISSIONSHOWMESSAGE .. MISSIONSHAREMONEYAMOUNT	
					--MISSIONSHAREMONEYAMOUNT=nil
					Wait(1000)
					MISSIONSHOWMESSAGE = MISSIONSHOWMESSAGE .. MISSIONSHAREMONEYAMOUNT
					MISSIONSHAREMONEYAMOUNT=nil

If you dont care about players sharing mission money you can set MissionShareMoney = false in missions.lua. I recommend having it shared though on a lot of missions where kills have rewards, due to some flakiness on the host machine.

also, this is the main thread now, this one is outdated: [Release] 'Crackdown' Missions System v3 & GitHub for your own missions