[Release] FiveM Chat (DOJ Based) | FiveM Chat With Changeable Name & More! (Stand-A-Lone)

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎NCCPack

NCCPack is a stand-a-lone FiveM resource compatible with vRP servers and to give them the ability to change their name within the chat. NCCPack also contains features that allow it to be a standalone chat script.

Installation & Usage

1. Download the latest version of NCCPack
  2. Unzip the NCCPack folder and add it to your server resources folder.
  3. Add the following line into your server.cfg
    ensure NCCPack

Commands

A full list of commands for NCCPack can be found here.

Screenshots

Screenshots relating to this resource can be found here.

Change Log & Bugs

A full list of the update history for the NCCPack. To view the Change Log & Bugs press here

Source Code & Improvements

This source code is available under GitHub. Any improvements that you wish to make to this script you are welcome to. If you wish to re-upload a modified version of my script please ask for my permission prior. Proper credit is always required and you should always link back to this original source.

Known Bugs

Press here to report/view bugs within the script.

9 Likes

There is no link?

1 Like

Unlisted until download is fixed

Please read Releases Rules and F.A.Q before you post a release, you are breaking multiple rules including obfuscating your resources.

but why is it Encrypted?

It is just something I decided to do originally. You can download the source code the link is at the bottom. Now changed so it isn’t forgot that it was like that

You can do that. It is just basic rbg

How do I change the color of the message?

Where it has the {0,0,0} on all the messages just look up the RGB for the colour you want and change it

How do I add IDs to all messages?

For the client there are already examples in there you can just copy and paste. For the server file you will just need to add “…source…” to get the players server ID.

1 Like

Currently reports of a OneSync issue with some FiveM servers. This issue is to be fixed soon within the next update. Else it should be working fine as it is.

Hello, I would like to set my /me to avoid that all the server see it and just in a distance defined by me, thanks.

/me is already proximity based, please look at the commands section as it gives a brief description about each command @ju_willi

Is there any way to make is when people type normally it will auto /ooc for them. I have seen it in many servers before.
Ex: User types “Hello!” it will type “/ooc Hello!”

Recommending the format that most ■■■■■■/GTMP servers use for text based chat.

No command - Local IC chat. Normal proximity. Normal white text.
Example:
Hey how are you?
Output:
Bobby McCool: Hey how are you?

/s or /shout - Shouting chat. Large proximity. Red text.
Example:
/s I’ll kill you!
Output:
Bobby McCool (shouts): I’ll kill you!

/l or /low - Quiet chat. Small proximity. Normal white text.
Example:
/l I don’t know.
Output:
Bobby McCool (low): Hey how are you?

/w or /whisper - Small proximity. Whisper directly to a character. Grey text.
Example:
/w I don’t like you.
Output to :
Bobby McCool (whispers): I don’t like you.
Output to all others in small/normal proximity:
Bobby McCool whispers to Jane MacTitties.

/me - Character action. Purple text.
Example:
/me strokes his beard.
Output:
*Bobby McCool strokes his beard.

As for the department chat, would be better to have an admin set department chats then assign someone to be able to add other members/groups.

/createdepartment or /created - Admin command. /deletedepartment or /deld - Delete command.
Example:
ADMIN - /created “pd”

/createdepartmentgroup or /createdg - Admin/Department admin command. /deletedepartmentgroup or /deldg - Remove command.
Example:
ADMIN/Department admin - /createdg “pd” “Chief” admin
ADMIN/Department admin /createdg “pd” “LEO1”

/adddepartment or /addd - Admin/Department admin command. /removedepartment or /rd - Remove command.
Example:
ADMIN/Department admin - /addd “pd”

/adddepartmentgroup or /adddg - Admin/Department admin command. /removedepartmentgroup or /rdg - Remove command.
Example:
ADMIN/Department admin - /adddg “pd” “LEO1”

/department or /d - Admin/Department admin command. Sends a department wide notice.
Example:
/d APB on Geoff Latte, last seen at Fleeca Bank.

/radio or /r - Normal command. Sends radio message out like normal chat but, has a radio statement at the front for the entire department.
Example:
/r Everyone needs to meet me at Up-n-Atom in Grand Senora.
Output example:
(RADIO) Bobby McCool: Everyone needs to meet me at Up-n-Atom in Grand Senora.

/radioon or /ron - Normal command. Turn your radio on.

/radiooff or /roff - Normal command. Turn your radio off.

Events of how this works.
Admin → Creates “pd” department.
Admin → Creates department group “Chief” as admin for department chat.
Admin → Adds Bobby McCool to pd department.
Admin → Adds Bobby McCool to Chief group.
Bobby McCool → Creates department group “LEO1”.
Bobby McCool → Adds Jane MacTitties to group “LEO1”

This does not work with Onesync infinity, how would i go about that

That would have to be a completely different resource. Go to the suggestions on the Github page and Suggest it there and I do it