[Release] FiveM Advanced Heli Script/Cam

Ok sounds good

Not sure if this is a Bug but cant seem to get Spotlight to work

great heli script only issue is the spot light is not working. not sure if its cause i am using a addon helicopter. this is the helicopter i am using https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/eurocopter-ec135-npas-replace

im having same problem

I am looking into it now will advise y’all

I’m heading out of town for a long time so I will barley be able to work on the script. Everyone has full permission to do what you please and post it however you must provide credits to the following.

XtorsionDoesLua
Oculus Development
DOJRP
BCFDOJ

Do not sell this script either keep it for yourself or share publically.

Thankyou all sorry for the abrupt end. The only thing that I currently know needs fixing is the Spotlight :wink:

i’ll missing the server_script files

Its in .dll format and there is source code for those in the folder called source code

Cant seem to get the postals to show up, anyone else having the same issue? My nearest postals script is called ‘postaldisplay’ like it says in the description.

Also anyway we can disable the other hud items so you can actually see the text that shows within the camera?

Is there anyway to set camera to only work on certain helicopters? Tried doing so in the config but it didn’t seem to work

Also I’m attempting to edit the code by messing with the source code. I’ve tried running that in the __resource.lua but it never works, anyone able to tell me how I’d be able to get this to run the modified client.cs after removing the HeliCam.Client.Net.dll from the client scripts section of __resource.lua?

As I stated I am no longer supporting this script and I recommend someone to take the code and make a better version of this. The script was created to work on my servers frameworks for the most part. So do what you please sorry I cannot help :slight_smile:

I can’t see the spotlight when I press “F”.

That’s because this doesn’t include any of the server sided functions of the script.

I have a feeling that this guy didn’t actually create the script but instead decompiled a leaked/stolen DOJ cache dump and then decided to post it here, which would explain why the server .dll wasn’t included.

You can find the actual source code for both the server and the client on GitHub for my project. Not sure who this dude is but it’s definitely decompiled code, where as the source has been available for 8+ months.

ETA: They’re also linking to a postal script that literally is not compatible with the script. Classic!

3 Likes

Lmfao I knew it. Thanks for linking the actual Git buddy!

Since it is the public release does that mean the Spotlight shouldn’t work? I added it into my server but the spotlight isn’t working and for some reason, it isn’t noticing my postals. I have changed the resource to be “postaldisplay”

Edit: I just read the end. I apologize.

Your code doesn’t seem to work for me, could he have updated it and just not given credit or something?

Hey man so I guess your the owner? How do I go about adding this from your github link?