[Release] Fire Script [OneSync]

Hi bro, very good script, however I found some bugs for you to fix xd: in the interior fires (in the police station) fires remain on the walls and cannot be turned off, when you are with another person next to you, no You see the same fire as your example: you do not see that where you are, there is fire instead, yes, sometimes you see the fire and that person does not, well I hope you fix that, good job, keep it up, thanks bye

What am I supposed to do here? Also how can I add new scenario?

The segment you’re asking about is used to determine which jobs (ESX) should be considered as firefighter jobs. That means when a player has one of the specified jobs, the fire spawner will count him as a firefighter towards the limit (players on the line above). You’re free to add as many jobs as you’d like, but supposing you only have one FD job, change fd to whatever the job’s label is.

I recommend creating new scenarios in-game using the commands which are explained in the wiki.

Thank you so much. If I write “ambulance” instead of both FDs in the config, people in that profession will be notified if I understand correctly. Is it true?

Yes, that’s correct.

1 Like

Possible too tweak the smoke size and also fire sprite size at all?

Has anyone implemented this into vRP with a firefighter job? Trying to lock it down to just fire job.

can you please help fix it we have to keep readding our self for the random fires to start, and it does not work please help

Hello, I do not get a dispatch although I have entered the job name of fire brigade job in the config

[image]

Hello!

So, this is by far the best fire + dispatch script ive seen, good work!

One thing we noticed after having some people on the server, If they are not in the immediate area when the fire is put out - there is a chance they still see the fire, after everyone else sees that its gone.

This something you know a fix to?

Thanks!

Hi!

Glad you’re (at least partly) satisfied with the script :slight_smile:

I had tried to resolve this issue, but currently all the patches which could’ve helped have already been rolled out as the issue was no longer producible. I will, however, have a look at it again if I find any relevant information which could lead me to the source of the problem. Would you provide the following detail, I’ll see what I can do.

1. script version
  2. server artifact version and technology (OneSync / OneSync Infinity / Legacy)
  3. client version (build of FiveM client, on which the problem occurs)
  4. a copy of your config.cfg from the resource’s directory
  5. detailed description of the problem
    . how often does the problem occur?
    . does the problem apply to all kinds of fires (automatically / manually spawned, pre-made scenarios, etc.) ?
    . how many clients are approximately connected when this problem occurs?
    . when did you notice the problem to start appearing? (relatively to the time you installed the resource)
    . do the players, whose client desynchronizes, get any errors or notices in the console? (whether from the system or the script itself)

I hope it’s not too much to ask, feel free to answer as much questions as you want to. Please send the answers in a DM.

1 Like

Oh yea, we are super satisfied - and with this being a free release - your a hero! haha.

Our current fix, is to restart the script as a whole after every fire - For the moment, that’ll be what we do lol.

Ill send the response to the below, here shortly - in DM!

Thanks again!

I have the same issue, It happens all the time everywhere. I am running a local server with one sync enabled I am using the latest version.

Unfortunately I couldn’t reproduce the problem. The best you could do is probably have a video of this issue recorded and send it to me, then I’ll have a look at it.

Sorry that the script isn’t working as intended for you! :slightly_frowning_face:

Thanks for the bug report!

I’ve just published a new update (v1.7.5) which addresses this issue. Sorry to you all for any inconveniences and thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

Download the update here.

We have been using it for a while with no issues , and we love it. Is there anyway to change the sound from the beeping to something else? Thanks.

@GIMIcz Quick Idea for further script updates. Make a command included to only do smoke… like /startsmoke [spread value] [size value] [color] and the player would be able to do

/startsmoke 10 30 grey or black or light grey

Color would be for the severity of what may be burning or something like that. Since not every Fire call has a active fire but sometimes smoke or other enviorments

Hi! Thanks for your suggestion. I do have this on my roadmap, but since I don’t have much time these days, I can’t promise anything. Thanks for understanding :slight_smile:

There is! You’ll have to find the desired sound’s name and change it accordingly here:

Here’s a reference to the native:

Nice is there also a way to make a server sided sound file? Oh and one more thing , is there a video of how to change it? Thanks again.

Wow, that was quick! Thanks!

I am trying to record a video of my issue but for now, I realized that I can stand in the fire without god mode but it won’t injure me:

maybe related to not being able to extinguish the fire…

EDIT: also sometimes i run the /startfire command when another fire is active to start more than one fire it says Started fire but I cannot see the fire…

i also have the following error:

3 Likes