[Release] Fire Script by Albo1125

Hey there! This is a really nice script and I’ve been using it for a while now.
But I was asking myself “Why is the /startsmoke command just for this small smoke. Why isn’t there a command to start the black smoke? Just without the Fires.”
So would it be possible to add a command to start the black smoke just without the fires? That would be really nice :thinking:

hello, i would like to get support as i have added the script, started it and when i go to play my server it say failed to load resource firescript.

make sure it isn’t a folder inside of a folder, the resource.lua should be right inside the main folder

i have a question, is there any way to add notifications for the esx_firejob ?

Here I added ace_permissions to the script. All you need to do is place your steam hex and you will be allowed to use it in game. If their hex isn’t in, the player will get an error when trying to use the command. Also make sure to put "exec perms.cfg in your server.cfg

client.lua (182 Bytes) FireScript.net.dll (16 KB) server.lua (2.1 KB) __resource.lua (167 Bytes) perms.cfg (89 Bytes) ReadME.txt (275 Bytes)

3 Likes

:heart: :pray:

Does anyone have an issue with spawned fire disappearing in clips when editing a clip using rockstar editor?

Hi, Albo. I just starting using your FireScript, but for some reason any fires do not get put out…? We use 10 firetrucks with waterguns and nothing happens, fire stays there. Also when we type /stopallfires, nothing happens also. Could this be a bug now or on our servers end?

When you using the script, are you doing it on flat land or hills?

I got it to work, but this is an outdated script, I had to download another firescript and merge them together in order for it to work. But it was on flat ground, roofs, etc.

I am having an issue to where the fire doesn’t go out using a hose or doing the stop all fires command

Is it possible to Stimulate Fires by itself? Located on Random Locations such as Random Citizen Houes, or even Forest Wildfires? That’d be cool!

Overall cool script tho =)

1 Like

The fire script glitchs out and you can put out the fire nor with the command

I can not put out the fire and it will not stop

Hi Albo, can de script just make fire appear from nowhere? Or you need to do /startfire

Im getting this issue where i can start 2-3 fires then the script just stops working is they a timer where you can only start etc many fires? @albo1125

Looking over the perms you setup, I was wondering if I can change the permission it’s looking for away from administrator? I’d like to be able to give access to our Applied CIVs to use it vs only allowing admins. I don’t have a way (nor the skill) to mess with the .dll so I’m wondering if I can just change the server.lua everywhere it says “administrator” to “firecommand” and then allow our CIV role to have the firecommand access? (We are using Discord Ace Perms so I’m wanting to just add a perm ‘add_ace Applied.CIV firecommand allow’ (Applied.CIV is the group that our applied CIVs get through our Discord Ace Perms).

when i type the command nothing happens

When I summon fire, it is invisible to others. What should I do?

Has anyone successfully made a callout using this firescript? I’d like to learn how they are made so we can put our fire department to work when there isn’t an RP fire going on.