[RELEASE] Fire Department NON-ELS Livery Pack!

As the one that converted most of those vehicles game ready and did all the non els lighting i really don’t mind anyone releasing a skin pack for them.

1 Like

Before messaging modelers like XBR I recommend learning how to read…

It is a livery, now you have to stop with your criticism. I just see bad replies from you on this post. So stop it!

2 Likes

Well minimum I see a positive… this topic is getting alot of replys https://i.imgur.com/KcaaxAg.png lmao

Um… Some of the liveries in your file do not have a model with them… Like the link you provided as credit only has some… The Heavy Rescue and sambulance is not included in the credit link you provided… Good Pack though.

1 Like

do you have the link to the rest of the vehicles? the one in “credits” dont have all them

1 Like

So I looked at the car models you left. I can’t find the ambulance, do you know if I missed it or what is called.

1 Like

Added it to linke were I got it from

where can i find the actual vehicles?

I am very sorry due to the fantastic fiveM tos I can not post the link to it or this post will be taken down recommend googleing “Candice fiveM fire vehilces” or looking under credits :wink:

What font is this I am a livery designer and cant find a Good Gold Leaf Fire department Font. Please tell me where you got it. I would love that. Please and thanks

What ambulance are you using?