[Release] Fire Alarm + Fire Panel Resource

I’m having an issue where I am currently unable to test the alarm system via the control panel. I’m logged in to the panel with the correct password, I just cannot navigate through the panel.

Make sure you are using the correct buttons to navigate: https://github.com/inferno-collection/Fire-Alarm/wiki/How-to-use-the-control-panel

Quick question, I am getting this error whenever I use the “/objects” command for the inferno-objects script. I also got it with line 61. I’m not good with scripting, can someone help?

Error:

Line of error: ergewrewrg

This means you have a syntax error in one of your JSON files. Use a website like this to check them.

1 Like

Thanks so much sir, it was just a single comma, and I’m really grateful your making scripts for fire and ems, this is the best fire alarm script and I’ve never seen such good quality fire scripts like yours!

1 Like

Thanks you for all the usefull scripts, theses add a lot more immersion to my calls!

Also I changed the model used for the control panel to this : “hei_prop_hei_bio_panel
It fits better than the ultra-big electric box! (I know you’re doing a custom 3d model for it but in the meantime this one can be used)

1 Like

Thats a really nice script, but why when i click on button pannel to close the alarm, type password, etc etc nothing happen. Just a little beep sound and i need to restard my game to close it.

Thank

This page explains how to use the panel: How to use the control panel · inferno-collection/Fire-Alarm Wiki · GitHub

1 Like

Hello!
Awesome Release!. Is there a Way to add a Waypoit there for the Fire Department? I mean if anyone press the Button the Pager will activate and we get a Waypoint there?

Friendly Regards

Not without adding support for a framework or whitelist to determine who is FD and who is not.

So you can’t do that?

You could attempt a Discord Whitelist maybe? I kinda like the idea of the auto-waypoint

Is there any possibility to set the callpoints ingame with a command?

Hey is there a way to release an update that supports gabz’s mrpd I also think it would be cool to have one alarm for each 24/7 and have a webhook for discord. sorry thats a lot to take in lol

Will you be adding more locations than just the Mission Row PD?

It would be neat if we could set off the alarm from the panel, that way you can announce a test, set off the alarm and make sure you can hear it from everywhere in the building (For RP purposes)

Does anyone have premade locations files?

2 Likes

I have some for the MRPD from Gabz as well as a town hall and this [MLO] LSC Office [Add-On SP / FiveM] - GTA5-Mods.com

hey i have an different pd it looks like this a

and i cant find the control box

It’s in the PD somewhere. You need to change the coordinates in the file