[Release] Fake Cop Car (NON-ELS) (Fivem-Ready)

This is a Chevy Impala Fake cop car that say Police on the side, it has Working Lights.

HOW TO INSTALL: place the Folder called “fakecop” into your resources folder then Ensure or start the resource in the “Server.CFG” file and save then load server and it should work

Fake Cop Car

SPAWN CODE: nypdimp

IF ANY QUESTIONS/BUGS/COMPLAINTS PLEASE PUT N COMMENT SECTION

ALSO INCLUDES README.txt File if you need any help and it comes with a changeable livery if you would like to change.

Pictures:

car pack download
and a civ pack cuz why not tryna be extra nice

7 Likes

Even as a meme, this is just bad.
Sorry but this aint it chief.
:-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1:

7 Likes

Lol its the point for people that have characters that are like crack heads wanna maybe rp as a fake leo, this would be how it would be done and it don’t bother me lol

1 Like

In style A.C.A.B 1312

what do you mean?

and if you don’t like the car check out under the picture
civ pack

Personally I think this is art… 10/10

same!

wtf hahahahaha

Lol. Just lol.

this is actually getting ridiculous. I would say some nasty things but the community guidelines…

Great job!! Love it so much!!!

When you have no skill but want to post to be noticed…

5 Likes

everyone’s gotta start somewhere right :grin:

yea, I mean not really my first car but you could say that

lol :rofl:

This’ll actually work perfect lmaoo

If you have ever watched scary movie and know the character “Doofy” you could easily RP that kind of cop and throw him in this car just for the humour side of things…

1 Like

very hot

lol this is epic. and the handling is super.

ok ok everyone is hating on this. but i absolutely love this. like its perfect and is definitely going into my server

1 Like

people dont get that this is meant to be bad looking thats why its in the name “fake cop” as your not expecting a whole lspd skin or something, this creation is perfect for rp