[RELEASE] Extra Sandy Shores Patrol

Fun little script that will add 7 extra NPC Sheriff officers to patrol the area. The will respond to shots fired and if someone is shooting at you, they will shoot them. These guys/gals don’t arrest.

They will chase you all over to get so don’t be surprised.

Video

Code

5 Likes

great work
Hope to have QBcore

Just created a Pull request to make this script standalone. Till (if it will be merged) its merged you could use my Fork. It will work without any framework

1 Like

picture
no police officers

I assume you are using my Version. Could it be that you have any Scripts that prevent the spawn of npcs?
Withouth any other scripts on my Server it looks like that

(in the video its still name esx but its my version without the esx)

If you are using an add on map for the Sandy office, make sure there isn’t a script that removes the NPCs. I was using one the removed them and I had to disable it

hey can you make a QBcore one plz

sheriffs are blacklisted by default with qbcore. either change the ped or remove the ‘true’ tag for blacklisted sheriff peds in >> resources/[qb]/qb-smallresources/config.lua

Config.BlacklistedPeds = {
[s_m_y_ranger_01] = false,
[s_m_y_sheriff_01] = false,
[s_m_y_cop_01] = false,
[s_f_y_sheriff_01] = false,
[s_f_y_cop_01] = false,
[s_m_y_hwaycop_01] = false,
}

1 Like

thanks

Hi

Do you know if scripts for Los Santos police like this exists ?

Thanks.

And, thanks for the standalone edit. :sparkles::sunglasses:

I tried the standalone edition created by the communtiy.
And yes its work very fine !!
At least, Sherrif never forgets you ! I drove into LS and a few min laters i saw this : (two sheriff cars)

Funny, i like this “bug”.

I’m currently on vacation and don’t have access on my PC. When I am home again I can look into it and create a config. With that u could change the position by yourself

Just checked the original script, there was never a check where the NPC is allowed to drive. I will look into it too when I’m home and have access to my computer

1 Like

Hi !

And i have maybe another bug found.
Because of developpement i /ensure my main resource, then after every ensure, the peds respawns. Not the cars.

King regards,

When I start the script, it doesnt stop spawning the peds… and 100s start appearing.

do you have something other than the original Sandy Station installed?

yea, im using Gabz’s new one.

the script was designed to use the default sheriff station. Anything else and most likely the coordinates will have to be changed

kk, ill update the cords and try again.

Alright, i changed all the coords to be out front of the station.

the first set spawn and run to the vehicles as planned… but then more sets spawn, and spawn, and spawn, until it crashes the server.

the F8 console says “Done Spawning Peds” then spawns more, and gives the print again.

i mean, it is pretty comical having a bagillion sheriff peds in sandy xD