[Release] ev-hud | Customizable Standalone HUD

Sorry. I deleted my entire organization therefore I won’t be maintaining the resource anymore. If you still want it I will leave it here.
pe-hud.zip (492.3 KB)

so sad

is this closeD>?

Wdym? Is the org closed? Yeah. Will I provide support? Yeah. I just won’t be updating the script until something occurs.

**EDIT: **I’ll begin working on everything again :slight_smile:

1 Like

+rep really nice realese!!

2 Likes

Anyone else having a issue when changing the key in config it simply does not update to that key. I have tried several keys without any luck.

1 Like

https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/input-mapper-parameter-ids/keyboard/

You can try ^^ for finding your right key.

you write the script is standartlone but there is esx in the script?

WTF

You know config’s exist right? You can just set the false to true in both Lua and js and there you go. It becomes ESX.

Brilliant HUD, absolutely loving it!

Only issue I am having is the “Water & Food” does not show the values (no color rings around the placeholder’s) I am also using a MultiCharacter Script (Kash) and wondering if that is not causing an issue. Everything else has been configured as advised.

Did you set both configs (javascript and lua) to true?

1 Like

Aye both are set as mentioned, I do remember having a similar issue before with another HUD and am trying to remember what I did to fix it (will post here once I fix it out).

I have tested this on a server without a Multi Character in place and can confirm it works perfectly as Plug & Play, however with Multi Character I cannot get it to work.

Good job, very good work, everything is perfect except the food and the water does not fill my ring, any solution?

pd:Sorry my bad english i’m argentinian

Set both configs (Lua and javascript) to true.
Pon los dos configs en true (Lua y js).

If your using a multichar system then you might experience a problem like the guy above.

If I have activated the 2 in true
I only have the commons / register ect with no aggregates

Thank you very much already

Hey there, Im experiencing a food and water error, if that possible to fix it? Im using multichar

So i found a solution where it doesnt work, go to esx_status/client/main.lua and find line 71 change to this and it will work

TriggerEvent(‘esx_status:onTick’, GetStatusData(true))

1 Like

The script works using an standalone esx_status, obv modified ones will not work with the hud just ensuring it.

1 Like

Love the hud! Awesome work its beautuful