[Release] ev-hud | Customizable Standalone HUD

Hi i have question beacuse i have this problem

obraz_2021-04-27_180135

i dont know how to repair it i try change fx_version but it dosen’t work

Get the latest server artifacts.

Food will not be standalone. The current things I’m working on are:

• Save position
  • Save colors
  • Config for ESX (Hunger, Thirst. Optional: Stress)

Hello, when I use the HUD I open the menu and turn something on / off so it doesn’t show up anywhere and you can’t close the menu.
Im using esx version and im have esx 1vfinal

I don’t really know what the issue would be. Any errors?

could be due to you changing the resource name ? Maybe check the html / java too see if the file path is different

Try doing what @Beauflexx said

builds not releases

Why are you using that one? The earliest version anyone should use of es_extended is 1.1 weight.

Ideally you would use V1 final/Legacy

If the status stuff doesn’t work then it’s because you’re using an old status that doesn’t have on StatusTick. If we implement it the old basic needs way it will degrade performance. It would also require a loop to run every x amount of seconds too in order to check.

1 Like

This is perfect! Very well done job. Thanks for this release.

1 Like

It saves colors and position now :heart:

3 Likes

I turned off stress, but when I turned on stress it didn’t come back.

1 Like

Hi, when loading in the status to not load before you pause the game and cancel paus. Then it loads, also having issues with possition not saving.

Fixed

Don’t know what you mean. Can you explain yourself better?

The hunger and thirst does not show up before I go into game pause menu and back out. They not be moved.

all good i fixed it
but thanks

is there anyway to add to voice level ■■■■■■■■ with circle color changer?

You could probably send a NUI message which changes the color after each voice range change.

Love the hud, but was wondering if we could get an update? The ESX hunger / thirst does not display when the client loads in. If you want it to show initially, you have to pause the game and un pause it. Additionally it would be awesome if we could move the hunger/ thirst along with other elements. Other than that the hud is solid!