[Release] ev-hud | Customizable Standalone HUD

is empty

I don’t know what VRP normal is.

workplease.zip (4.8 KB)

i have the same problem i added this on hud_cl but is not work radar is stay active after leaving the car…can you help me bro? @SirBombay

1 Like

i asked for a custom one with money, he asked $40 for it. sad to see that people are trying to rip off the community like that

You asked for the one I made for a person. Meaning that you wanted the same as that. He paid $35, I added 5 to you since you wanted the exact same. If you had asked for a different design the story could have been different. You say sad to see people trying to rip off the community yet you only have 1 resource which is a paid one while everything I release publicly is open source. What about you try to share something useful with the community instead of complaining about the price which the guy decided to pay.

1 Like

The work is paid, if you want a good hud pay for it, or create your own hud and stop bothering to other people to make your work.

1 Like

I did recreate it myself in under an hour thanks, wouldn’t say its worth the price tag though.

I love the hud, but i cant make the hunger and thirst work, i already set Config.useFramework and Config.useESX to true, and it shows the circle but it doesnt shows the status, they are empty. any idea of what could be wrong?

What ESX do you use?
If your using esx 1.1 it probably won’t work. However, if you’re using a newer one read this

Not sure if in yesterday’s update, or if I managed to turn it off, but is there any effect built into the HUD when you’re hungry/thirsty?

Not currently. But if you have any suggestions I might add it :slight_smile:

Honestly - I’d be willing to pay for damn near any system possible. Notification would be a good bare minimum idea, on-screen temporary effect (like the death fade or such) would be cool, and both together would be awesome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Doesn’t have to be fancy, just dropping dead from hunger is rather common in my city :joy:

1 Like

Ok. I’ll take it into mind in the next update.

2 Likes

When I enable the hud of hunger and thirst does not appear if I am hungry

Set ESX to true in the config. If that doesn’t work, the follow Hunger/Thirst · Issue #5 · EntityEvolution/ev-hud · GitHub

does it also work with salty chat?

I have no idea what salty chat is. It has config for pma-voice or using commands.

The hunger an thist is still not working for us
we use es_extended for the database i think it wont want to get the data from the esx_status

can somebody help us

(yes we set it true)

1 Like

What ESX? It might not work if you are using an old version.