[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

I mean I’m guessing you can stream them, but remember it’s clothing not peds. You can download it and in one of the files it shows each outfit and what parts it uses.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m streaming them and I know they’re clothes, it’s just what I need. The thing is that now I have 2320 items in the stream folder, and I only want to keep the ones of the lspd.
And I don’t know how to find what are the names of each item.

Will this work with Linux?

just modify confing file to erase other skins and keep only lspd

Sometimes it randomly stops working when I load in and I have to relog… then it works

if anyone knows how to solve this problem please reply to this message

1 Like

I have a EUP key but i don’t know where to put it for my EUP to work. Can some one please help me?

2 Likes

so its been over a year and we still have to pay for this, is it still not reliable?

1 Like

hi can anyone help me how to insert the eup uniforms in the list policejob the uniforms I see only in the menu eup

Tried loading this, however, each time the host shows it starting, but its not streaming to the server. Already updated the patreon server key, but still not available.

in server.cfg:
start NativeUI
start eup-stream
start eup-ui

installed all files under Resources
eup-stream
eup-ui

hey anyone know witch file is the police bag ?? i want to delete it

1 Like

I need help. I installed the plugins eup-stream, eup-ui and NativeUI but i cant open the menu. when i do /eup no commands show up and when i press enter the chat thinks it is a word and sends it to the public???

i am able to go onto the eup menu now, but all the uniforms are random ped clothes with parachutes and random masks. how do i fix this?? I have the FiveM Element Club, but still doesn’t work

same for me any ideas?

i mean for what ive seen it works flawless on many servers i visited.

well, maybe checking how EUP or Clothing Streaming in generel works isnt a Priority right now.
but kinda mean the nearly most needed Feature for RP Servers where cops shoudnt look like each other is a Pay to get thing :confused:

i need to pay for an eup?

You need to pledge to stream custom clothing yes.

Does someone know how to download this with nativeUI. Cause I downloaded NativeUI and this menu does not work.

hello i have downloaded everything from above and downloaded the nativeui and that that didnt work when i go in game and do /eup nothing pop up. so i downloaded the reloaded nativeui and same problem and downloaded the latest one and still no luck to get it to work can someone please help

is this as updated as the other topic?