3. Server.cfg
    start NativeUI
    start eup-stream
    start eup-ui
  4. Buy https://www.patreon.com/fivem/posts 15$
  5. Add key https://keymaster.fivem.net/ if yor Hosting Zap and LocalHost
  6. To game chat /eup Enjoy
  7. EUP Clothing should appear in a clothing store

The clothes are in the server but the command it doesnt work…

Does someone have Eup 3.1 or 2.0 ?

1.Read me instruciton.
2.Lets try here Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 3.9 ALPHA

I dont understand your question

1 Like

I need some help. Installed nativeuilua-remastered (get a failed to load resource with the other nativeuilua’s) it loads fine with no errors. Installed the other 2 mods and they load in just fine. I can see different uniforms being streamed in but my /eup command doesn’t work. Do I need to configure nativeuilua to see the command in the eup.lua?

Hi, I’m trying to use only a part of this in my fivem server and I might need some help.
The fact is that I don’t want the menu and neither 90% of the skins, I just want the LSPD skins that will load in the shop. But everything’s mixed and I can’t know what .ytd and .ydd are the ones I want. I just need the ones that are in the “LSPD” section.
There’s any way to do that instead of checking one by one every ytd? Thanks.

1 Like

I mean I’m guessing you can stream them, but remember it’s clothing not peds. You can download it and in one of the files it shows each outfit and what parts it uses.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m streaming them and I know they’re clothes, it’s just what I need. The thing is that now I have 2320 items in the stream folder, and I only want to keep the ones of the lspd.
And I don’t know how to find what are the names of each item.

Will this work with Linux?

just modify confing file to erase other skins and keep only lspd

Sometimes it randomly stops working when I load in and I have to relog… then it works

if anyone knows how to solve this problem please reply to this message

1 Like

I have a EUP key but i don’t know where to put it for my EUP to work. Can some one please help me?

2 Likes

so its been over a year and we still have to pay for this, is it still not reliable?

1 Like

hi can anyone help me how to insert the eup uniforms in the list policejob the uniforms I see only in the menu eup

Tried loading this, however, each time the host shows it starting, but its not streaming to the server. Already updated the patreon server key, but still not available.

in server.cfg:
start NativeUI
start eup-stream
start eup-ui

installed all files under Resources
eup-stream
eup-ui

hey anyone know witch file is the police bag ?? i want to delete it

1 Like