[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

I thought you needed at minimum the $15 tier or do you need the $25 tier now?

i got the $15 and it doesnt work for me but i dont think they added me to the element club

i dont think so

So I purchased element club and have installed it into the server. I have literally nothing else as a stream file into the server currently and the clothes are coming out all messed up. The menu works but the clothes are not streaming correctly.

I welcome everyone. I am a member of Elements Club, I wanted to know how to add EUP Police clothes. Menu working command /EUP. Im need tutorial.

I keep saying it use this one. -> Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 3.9 ALPHA

The maker of this script is not active.

[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED) im use. Okey im retrying.

what element club pateron ammount do you have to pay for eup

if i want to open this eup menu when i go on the blip of the cloakroom of esx_policejob, what i need to do?

1 Like

hello my resource.lua is empty? any help

@Quangthewang

resource_manifest_version '05cfa83c-a124-4cfa-a768-c24a5811d8f9'

client_script "@NativeUI/NativeUI.lua"
client_script "eup_ui.lua"
  1. Download
    NativeUI
    eup-stream
    eup-ui
  2. Put your folder Resources
  3. Server.cfg
    start NativeUI
    start eup-stream
    start eup-ui
  4. Buy https://www.patreon.com/fivem/posts 15$
  5. Add key https://keymaster.fivem.net/ if yor Hosting Zap and LocalHost
  6. To game chat /eup Enjoy
  7. EUP Clothing should appear in a clothing store

The clothes are in the server but the command it doesnt work…

Does someone have Eup 3.1 or 2.0 ?

1.Read me instruciton.
2.Lets try here Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 3.9 ALPHA

I dont understand your question

1 Like

I need some help. Installed nativeuilua-remastered (get a failed to load resource with the other nativeuilua’s) it loads fine with no errors. Installed the other 2 mods and they load in just fine. I can see different uniforms being streamed in but my /eup command doesn’t work. Do I need to configure nativeuilua to see the command in the eup.lua?

Hi, I’m trying to use only a part of this in my fivem server and I might need some help.
The fact is that I don’t want the menu and neither 90% of the skins, I just want the LSPD skins that will load in the shop. But everything’s mixed and I can’t know what .ytd and .ydd are the ones I want. I just need the ones that are in the “LSPD” section.
There’s any way to do that instead of checking one by one every ytd? Thanks.

1 Like

I mean I’m guessing you can stream them, but remember it’s clothing not peds. You can download it and in one of the files it shows each outfit and what parts it uses.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m streaming them and I know they’re clothes, it’s just what I need. The thing is that now I have 2320 items in the stream folder, and I only want to keep the ones of the lspd.
And I don’t know how to find what are the names of each item.