[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

I mean sure buy the Element key and your server looks cool or stick what you have and find a another way to bypass the Key for streaming Cloths Easy

you need to download law and order eup and protect and server eup

Hello,

We are still waiting for help to restrict the eup
The restrict code not working here…

So annyone?

This is what I have to restrict EUP to certain jobs. Edit to how you want it for your server. This is at the end of the code of eup-ui/eup-ui.lua

Find this
RegisterCommand(‘eup’, function()
mainMenu:Visible(not mainMenu:Visible())
end, false)

CreateThread(function()
while true do
Wait(0)

menuPool:ProcessMenus()
end

end)

Replace with this.

RegisterNetEvent(“esx:setJob”)
AddEventHandler(“esx:setJob”, function(job)
PlayerData.job = job
end)

RegisterCommand(‘eup’, function()
if PlayerData.job ~= nil then
if PlayerData.job.name == ‘police’ or PlayerData.job.name == ‘police1’ or PlayerData.job.name == ‘fire’ or PlayerData.job.name == ‘ambulance’ or PlayerData.job.name == 'admin’then
mainMenu:Visible(not mainMenu:Visible())
else
ESX.ShowNotification(‘You are not permitted to use this command’)
end
end
end, false)

CreateThread(function()
while true do
Wait(0)

menuPool:ProcessMenus()
end

end)

Is this a copy of your file? Because if I use the code what u have set here its not working… The hole menu is not showing annymore… So the code is not working for me … Another sollution, or is there somthing wrong in the code??

Nothing wrong with the code at all and that was copied from my eup-ui. It works just fine in my server. I can add jobs to it so the other jobs can use EUP. Other then that I don’t know of another work around. I’m also using Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 3.9 ALPHA

Just like I say… Here not working if set the code the menu not opens annymore… Also if I set my job on Police not working

hell ye

So anny sollution why it not working??

I have put this into my police config (custom peds and other files) however I can not select it (apply it) to my character, I dont want the model changing just the clothes. Can someone help please:

SCREENSHOTS OF CONFIG FILES:

is this eup 8.1?

The maker of this script is not being active for a long time.

If your smart use this EUP script

1 Like

What’d you do to get it working?

Anyone know how to replace the vest models? I have some custom 3d modeled vests that I want in my server, that work with EUP in singleplayer, but for whatever reason don’t want to cooperate with FiveM. Any help is much appreciated.

Someone on the restricted permissions question a sollution?

Anyone has the knowledge on what’s the easiest way to split the steam files into what i need? Like i would like to use the SASP and the vests, but i don’t want 2000+ uniforms that overwrites civilians clothing.

Not working… there goes my $15…

1 Like

That’s an issue with PTTPoliceRadio.

So I have the EUP installed. What do I do to get the clothing now?

You ever get the clothing to work? Were do I go to get the clothing if you know